Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone in this group both play Paladins and Overwatch?

• Thread starter Luis Punongbayan Salazar
  • Start date
L

Luis Punongbayan Salazar

Anyone in this group both play Paladins and Overwatch?

Z

Zabrayn Rasool Memon

used to play paladins but hi-rez's shitty servers made me rage quit and uninstall

J

Jom Ben

Used to play Paladins.
Game's too unpolished. Maps are confusing to navigate to and are unnecessarily large. Felt the card collecting system made the game too unbalanced.

That's just me.

N

Nikoloz Khundadze

I did but then i was like fuck all these overpowered ass characters

L

Leonel Anguiano

i play both games and enjoy both. overwatch is really intense and engaging. my shoulders had muscle pains for how tense i got playing doomfist on 8 player deathmatch. it's amazing.
Paladins is more rewarding. you get a daily log in bonus, 3 first wins of the day bonuses, up to 3 weekly quests to finish, you can use the bonus coins to buy extra lootboxes. the card system isn't terrible. you can edit the starting cards a bit to your liking, and in a few levels you can quickly purchase to optimize one character at a time. the points battle system allows you to counter your opponents' strong shielding or strong healing. i don't think any one card layout is vastly superior to another, unless you're a total noob. many different ways to play, it's fun and feels rewarding

T

Théo Gilbert Parizot

*raise hand*

M

Musfik Mahmud

What the fuck is paladins

K

Kelli Flynn

I just started playing Paladins.

Because i've notice my ping is good, but in games in Overwatch I still glitch out and lag beyond belief, but that has yet to happen in Paladins so heyo

R

Ruben Garcia

I do. Although i haven't played Paladins in a while

E

Ellie Saurich

started playing paladins two weeks ago so yea

J

Jack Rolph

Paladins-play as a joke ow-seriously

J

Jazzy Delatorre

I liked Paladins but since I'm so used to Overwatch, everything was just different to me. I tried to play it like I was playing ow.

A

Andrew Thompson

I love Paladins. Not very high level but it still gets me off!

N

Noman Saleem

Tried it few months ago. Felt pretty meh. Colour scheme of maps feels dull, they look bland, 80% characters were just random concepts thrown in to create them. A Russian lady with AK-47, how creative right? A goblin sitting in a bot, how creative, a guy that has a bolt action Sniper and has a secondary weapon frm WWI, is it freaking Battlefield 1? Lots of bugs and unpolished maps and gameplay turned me off. It mostly appeals to those who usually play free to play games. Mostly South East Asians play it.

X

Xeiarra Seio

Me :'3

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom