Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone import Monster Hunter XX? I'm already in love with this game. Easily my 2nd...

R

Rob Osborn

No US release?

J

Jason Cameron

I got the demo. I'm gonna buy it soon

F

Frank Ayers

Is this game even playable without using a translator and playing at snail pace?

B

Brooke Rothschild

Yup...it's awesome

A

Alexander Rodenburg

Just watched the trailer last night, looks pretty awesome, is it hard to change it into English?

F

Frost ゲーマー Byte

Well the Japanese and English version never had all the same content. So I don't see a patch or update if not a stand alone game. It's always been this was with MH and outside of Japan, I think this is why they making MHW to close the gap.

K

Kalvin Connor

Import? Why not just eshop dat bktc

S

Setsa Midori

Why capcom is so slow. Even the fanmade patch on 3ds is already awesome. But me need it on switch. #sad

J

Janez Krnc

same here!

J

John Michael

I want this.
But I'm gonna wait for the western release.
Not when or if they're actually will but I'm gonna wait!

K

Kenny Kuang

I always wanted to play it but never got around to it. Does the Japanese really bother you? How can you go along with the story? Or is it not as important.

B

Bill Petra

It coming to switch English version?

C

Christian Ahumada

How do I play the game in english?

D

Damika Danielle Green

Imported as well. I was pretty scared, but I played over 100+ hours of MHGen + my two friends imported w/ me. If anyone reading this is scared my point is that it isn't that hard to get into considering the language barrier. The internet is a fabulous place + if you have MHGen you can use that as a reference guide.

J

Jason Cameron

I'll use it as an opportunity to improve my Japanese

J

Jaime Bland

Anyone on here daily players? I want to buy it if I have enough people to play with.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom