Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone got an RP server and want someone extra? Preferably on rag or scorched earth...

J

Jade Ireland

Anyone got an RP server and want someone extra? Preferably on rag or scorched earth and will accept me into there tribe or what ever.

R

Richard Patterson

i l be adding 1 or 2 players to pvepvp // player ded // its primitive plus // ragnarock // 1 admin. who s also the owner // KanadaForest not r p but your free to built and explore //1 tribe 8 members // i m on daily to feed all dino s interested ???

J

Jake Speck

Join dab nation 200xdabnation I sell mutated giga eggs for 3 artifacts.

Z

Zoe Williams

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PVP SERVER WITH EVENTS?
Come and check out AZGARD247!!!

We are a PC hosted server on ragnarok
PvP
We have events arena where we have a number of different fun games to be played and theres prizes for winning team
We also have a BIG arena for wyvern wars and giga wars

Its PvP so Raiding is fine just no full wipes or passive tame killing

Starter pack
Boosted stats
Fun and fair Admins

This is a newish server been up for 7day and we need more players
So wether you are a tribe or solo player come check us out

If you would like anymore information just comment below or PM me

C

Charlie Andrews

I've got a PVE server soon to be PVP on scorched, and a PVP server on ragnarok, you can be in my tribe if you like, unofficial pc servers RagnarokUK20x247 & ScorchedUK20x247

S

Sean Mccoll

Iv not long started on pve official theres only 2 of us in a tribe and were on ragnarok if the rp isnt a big issue try your hand at official theres more players and if you look around youll find a friendly server with everything you need including a tribe that will welcome you with open arms :)

T

Tony Burb

❌only like page if interested❌

Tired of playing official but don't want the massive boosted servers or admins that use codes. Check out the link below for a sparta based prim+ pc hosted server. Low boosts (nothing over 3.5) check out the server, if interested read the pinned post and figure out how to join. (Keep in mind this is a very new server. Dont let the low numbers run you away, they will grow. 50 slot and I plan to fill it and add more)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ps please don't msg me, I am not admin, I am only advertising. Any questions msg the page to contact admin.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom