Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone else having hard time getting ahold of any japan eshop cards for mhxx? Any...

V

Vincent Irvin

Anyone else having hard time getting ahold of any japan eshop cards for mhxx?

Any other sites other than playasia

C

Craig Campbell

I think some people have had luck with amazon Japan. You have to create a different account and you have to add a Japanese address though. You can look up a hotel in japan and use that, although you have to type (or paste) Japanese. After all that, your US credit card might work. I haven't tried this method, only heard that it works for some people. My method is different but requires a Japanese 3DS.

V

Vincent Irvin

I tried to 3DS way I have a Japanese 3ds and tried to add funds, once before I was able to but now it won't let me

V

Vincent Irvin

My 3DS account is linked with my Switch account it'll work only if it accepts my us card

C

Craig Campbell

That's the way I do it. The Japanese 3ds has until now always accepted my card. Last time I tried was last week when I added funds in preparation for MHXX. I'm sorry it doesn't work for you :-( maybe Nintendo changed something and next time maybe it won't work for me..... check with your credit card company though. Sometimes they might flag international transactions. If it was the card company, you should be able to sort it out with them. If it was Nintendo Japan themselves who denied the transaction, then you might be out of luck :-(

T

Tykan Daly

still waiting for my order from playasia.....

C

Cesar Neg

Amazon Japan. You can even get some games there (downloadable codes) and with discount.
Maybe this can help.
bit.ly/switchmultiregionus

J

Jones A'God

Hell yeah

S

Setsa Midori

Use paypal. Use pc.

V

Vincent Irvin

Thanks all, finally got it just have to wait 24h for the code

V

Vincent Irvin

Yeah I tried that and then went back to the switch and it still says send me email after pushing PayPal

S

Setsa Midori

Got mine too. Use Indonesia Visa

G

Gmoya Jp

Do ebay

V

Vincent Irvin

Who's down for some hunting soon

V

Vincent Irvin

Contact advertising [email protected]