Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else have a bad experience with the other ark community page? I simply linked a...

J

Jason Beal

Anyone else have a bad experience with the other ark community page? I simply linked a video showing misdeeds by someone and they immediately banned me. Never been vulgar and only give advice or explanation when other players ask questions. Not even a warning that they didn’t like what was posted.

J

Jay Rad Rybold

yep they banned me for posting a pic of my 20 plus rexes i killed. i posted it with no context and everyone went ape shit calling me an insider, passive tame killer and so on and i got the banhammer soon after with no warning. asked the admin to unban me because it was stupid and they didnt remember why i was banned

A

Autumn Marie Kelsey

Don't feel bad they banned me because they didn't believe a dodo can lvl up to 150

T

Trinity Ragnrok Yuki

Yeah the community their and admins, are pretty dogshit, that's why simple questions or ark related stuff is banned, and hate is fully allowed

J

Jason Beal

Anyone happen to have the admin names? I wanna get into contact with them.

T

Tom Hooley

Yep they banned me for saying I wanted to buy a dragon, I meant trade but he wouldn't accept that and then proceeded to be an arrogant patronising cunt

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom