Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone else glitch after last nights update? My fiancee and I both logged on to find...

R

Rob Gailey

Anyone else glitch after last nights update? My fiancee and I both logged on to find we had died and all our stuff was gone. We were in a secure house playing on an official pve server.

B

Braeden Merritt

Same thing happened last night..didn't think anything of it till now

G

Gregory Jr Stevenson

Someone drowned you

J

Jason Tack

Id been mucking about on a pve dedi and logged back on to that. Figured someone had dragged me to the water or it was something screwy.

R

Rob Gailey

Nah cant have been a player we were locked in a stone building

S

Steven Wilson

I was in middle of taming a rhino lol but it tamed out during the update I guess

J

Joshua Laware

It happens after updates all the time.

And Wildcard doesn't give a fuck, big suprise ey?

V

Virgil Armstrong

NEVER log off with stuff on your body, this happens all the time.

C

Cody Fearing

Reasons I play solo.. no glitches no trolls.. island to myself

S

Steven Erickson

I drowned someone last night, level 77 i believe. Then I kind of felt bad because all he had was a spyglass and some hide armor. Lol

R

Rob Gailey

I like the community aspect of an official server though trading can be pretty useful and from now on ill be sleeping like the day i was born naked as naked thing

E

Elijah Gilliam

Update may have rolled back server a bit

A

Abby Lewis

Can't you just check your tribe log? And unless you log out on foundation your body can be grabbed. One of my favourite things is drowning people. If even so much as your arm was glitched through a wall or ceiling you can be dragged.

A

Adam Isme

What update is this?

A

Ashley Wolfe

There was a roll back about 30 min to an hour

A

Anthony Dyson

It's definitely not the update we are suppose to get on the 6 of November which is suppose to bring the new section of the desert for console smh ark treats Xbox users so Damn bad man..

W

Warren Randolph

How big was the update?

S

Samantha Bordner

I lost a tried i logged on in the next day and it said i didnt own my tribe anymore

S

Samantha Bordner

Wasn't a roll back

D

David Stockland

Do you have other tribe members? Maybe one brought back mega rabies from a cave and u guys died to it. I've seen that before

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom