Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else getting a large amount of duplicates? The past 20 or so have all been...

J

Josh LeClair

Anyone else getting a large amount of duplicates? The past 20 or so have all been dupes, I feel like I'm due for a legendary I only need two more skins from the event.

D

Darnin Bambongle

my legendary drops are like 1 in every 4 weeks and the bamboozled part? only skins from last years...

J

Jant De Vries

I really want the mercy and hog skin :(

A

AsHish KulkArni

I didn't get legendary for so long so I bought the genji skin

K

Kaan Bilge

What level are you?

B

Brandon Ko

I got no legendary this event lol, I’m gonna buy some at the end

R

Raimone Gresham

All my recent boxes have had 1-2 dupes. I only need two 2017 and one 2016 skin so that could be why.

D

Dinis Pedroso

Got widow's yesterday and all I want is Baihu Genji what an insult

E

Eren Pax

I know a couple people who keep getting duplicates.

G

Giancarlo Wade

"Only need 2 more skins from the event." I have yet to get the only skin I've wanted from the whole event. I've gotten 4 legendaries so far, Pharah's, Roadhog's from last year, Reinhardt's from last year, and coins. All I want is Black Lily Widowmaker.

K

Kevin Cox

When does this event end? (My graphics card shit on me so I haven't been able to check)

R

Ronnie Mäkinen

I got half of the skins on year of the rooster so i only need to get genji, pharah and zarya, all others skin i got

M

Mariah Xianna

I’m almost rank 1400 & every lootbox is duplicate..... the higher in rank.. the more impossible to get new Shit.

Fortunately...... with how much I play & level up I get like 3000 currency every other week so I just buy what I want lol

J

Joshua Camilleri

I know right, ever since last week, there would be at least 1 duplicate

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom