Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone connected his switch and/or the WiiU to a 4k Tv? How bad/good does it looks...

M

Maria Maier

Anyone connected his switch and/or the WiiU to a 4k Tv? How bad/good does it looks like? Im about to get a 4k tv and i wanna check if i need a xbox one S/X to enchant it.

C

Cedric Sebastian

It wouldnt matter. Switch outputs 1080 and thats all you gonna see there.

J

Joseph Largen

It only looks as good as 1080p because the Switch can't output 4k

J

Jason Burgess

Every 4k TV I've seen upscales to 4k. Which is what the S does. And Switch games look beautiful upscaled. Especially if you have a 4k TV that adds HDR.

J

Jermaul W

Got a 4k tv and everything is hook to it.
The switch does 1080 and looks just fine, even tho low poly games

R

Ryan Butler

My switch looks great on it, but that Xbox one x is insane.

T

Tyler Bock

It looks fine

F

Francisco Zamarron Jr

It’s not bad but obviously 1080 is not 4K

J

Jason Richardson

Sexiest post you said his switch

K

Kevin Mendenhall

My 4k tv upscales things to look better and appear to run at a higher fps, so give it a try

J

Jake Blackshear

Looks worse upscaled in 4k imo, i have a 4k tv

J

Juan Barahona

Looks absolutely awesome. 65 inch 4K LG LED. The upscale does its magic and the games play flawlessly. Besides you will be ready for any new consoles too.

F

Francisco Ledesma

I have my Wii U, Switch, and my Wii I use for Gamecube all hooked up to my 4K Samsung. Looks great.

F

Francisco Ledesma

Even the Gamecube games in progressive scan mode look great.

N

Nick Grady

my samsung 4k upscales, game mode reduces definition but also reduces lag

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

It looks 4K to me but someone told me on another post that it isn’t actually 4K . Still looks it though

J

Jason Holmes

playing on a 65inch 4k, definitely looks better than on my old 1080p TV, just get a model with a good game mode, Samsung are typically a good bet but Sony tv's fluctuate wildly with their response times but their fast 1s are fast

G

Gabriel Guevara

I have them both hooked up to a LG 75UH8500. The TV turns anything into 3D. It’s like having an HD 3DS with all my systems hooked up to it. Anything under the GameCube starts to get really fuzzy.

B

Brandon Jacob Conn

I have a LG 4K UHD HDR 49in tv with webos 3.0

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

It’s looks good but if you think it will look like an Xbox or ps4 there is no chance it’s not built like like but I play my switch on a 55in and it looks just fine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom