Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anybody else hear about Jurassic World Evolution? It's wonderful news for us dino...

B

Brock Roemer

Anybody else hear about Jurassic World Evolution? It's wonderful news for us dino lovers. Not the movie mind u, if you haven't heard in 2019 they will be coming out with a Jurassic Park Builder game for console this is the first one since PlayStation 2 Jurassic Park operation Genesis which was an amazing game and it sounds like Jurassic world evolution will be taking a lot of place from its book and improving upon it it sounds like you can even genetically engineer your own unique dinos

Z

Zach Johnson

Looking forward to both the game and movie.

B

Brock Roemer

I'm so happy it's not just going to be another craptastic mobile game

Z

Zach Johnson

I like the app game

A

Achraf Chouichi

It's actually coming in 2018 not 2019.

B

Brock Roemer

Even better

B

Brock Roemer

I've played the mobile game I guess I didn't hate it but after growing up on Jurassic Park operation Genesis which was such an amazing Park Builder the mobile game Jurassic World just couldn't really compare with it especially the amount of waiting that you have to do and in addition to that one of the other things that bothered me a lot is that everything you do everything you build is linked directly to creating new dinos which is all well and good but it takes out the aesthetic aspect of building your Park there's no actual customers in the mobile game unlike operation Genesis and hopefully this new game you don't have to worry about the placement of your products and your buildings you don't have to worry about whether your customers will see all the attractions that you have on display I guess I could just say at the end of the day the mobile game was not complex enough for me to enjoy it and involved far too much waiting

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom