Renz S. Javier

ff

L

Logan Hawkes

Logitech g933's, Astro a40s

L

Leonardo Varuzza

Beyerdynamic DT990 premium:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Damon Winebrinner

I gotta agree with the buy good stereo headphones and a good desk mic option. You don't even need the highest quality stuff. Surround headphones can't really work because in real life, your ears are slightly offset which allows you to detect things behind you or infront of you because the sounds hit your ears at very slightly different points in time. Headphones make sounds hit your ears directly so you really shouldn't be able to tell whether a sound is in front or behind you via sound alone unless you are relatively diagonal to the source. You rely on what you see and the volume difference between left and right to determine where something is behind you. Fancy headphones are probably overpriced over-hyped bullshit.

G

Ghaith Deeb

get good music headphones with a mic , "Gaming" headsets are just marketing .. look at the SHP 9500 with a Vmoda boom pro mic , the DT770 and the dt990 are both good too , if want good directional audio the Sennheiser HD 598 se has a really wide soundstage

B

Brady Laird

Astro A40 TR

M

Melih Çalıcı

Sennheiser GSP600 is releasing soon
For 250$

S

San D Lee

A40 TR with base

M

Melih Çalıcı

Or just buy the GSP350 for a lot cheaper

B

Bryan Edge-Salois

I've reviewed quite a few. I like Logitech's G-series (633/933) and Creative's H5/H7. LucidSound also makes good stuff.

J

Jason Lanphear

Logitech G933 headset is awesome, and works with all systems, PC, Xbox, PS4 and mobile, and it's $149, it also has good sound

S

Shawn Morrow

Steel series Arctis7

R

Rawlston Shamik

HD 599's with modmic

V

Valentino Zoboli

Beyerdynamic MMX 300
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sam Gibbons

steel series arctis 7 (Y) love mine. alternatively look into a non gaming headset and an external mic.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom