Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any populated pvp servers out there that hold weekly events?

B

Billy Voq

Any populated pvp servers out there that hold weekly events?

C

Cody Thomas

Looking for a Slightly Booster Server? Tired of all these insta tame and infinite weight and super easy Servers out there?? Or are you over the grind of official settings? Do you want somewhere in the middle? Here is the Ark for you!! Come join Dark Side of the Ark! More than enough places to build and find the perfect spot for your base!

Rules of the Ark!

Ragnarok Nitrado Server
(Will becoming a cluster shortly)

We will have a no raiding grace period until 12-15-17 (possibly longer pending server population)

24/7 PVP
21 and up age limit.
NO FOUNDATION WIPING!
That means get in, get what you want, and get out; no "popcorning"
No blocking/building in Artifact caves.
Password protected to help keep trolls out.
Password will be given once you sign the pinned post.
Tribe limit 5
Alliances allowed
10 day white flag grace period for new tribes after the raiding start date.
ABSOLUTELY NO TROLLING! You troll you get the ban hammer!
Get your Ingram points early and strategically appropriate them as items become unlocked!

We will have events, such as but not limited to;
Shoulder Tame and Dodo fights
Arena fights, Man v Dino, Dino v Dino, Galdiator style fights, Man v Man.
Horse racing
Jousting
Prizes will be awarded to winners! Prizes may include dinos, in game currency(used to buy kibble)
Arenas will be located atop the "Alpha Plateau", near the castle, do not build on there.

There will be a kibble shop/bank. (each tribe will have a pin-coded fridge in a the bank, leave a note with requested kibble and appropriate payment, admin will put kibble in bank when they get on)

Individual starter includes, Metal Tools, Flak Armor, and level 125 Pterradon. (Admins are typically on every night between 9pm and 1am CST, you can receive your starter at those times, starters will be located near Blue OB)

The only ADMIN involvement will be to give starter packs and to fill kibble bank.

XP x3
Taming x5
Harvesting x5
Baby Mature x16
Hatch Speed x20
Human and Dino weight increased.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G

Gavin Manson

D

David Singer

Come check us out we are. A pvp cluster on nitrado currently have center the island rag and se will be adding aberration when it releases

D

David Singer

Grr gav you beat me to it

D

David Singer

I’m stealing the pic

A

Andrew Taggart

Come join GetArked

R

Rachel Elizabeth

A UNIQUE PVP SERVER WITH A LOVELY COMMUNITY, most folks say "finally a server with decent rates and an active community you can call family"

⚔ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules. RAG/CENTER⚔

We now offer a CENTER map that is clustered with our main RAGNAROK map!

If you're sick of overboosted servers with admins that don't give a DAMN about their people; then join us at POiSE PVP 24/7 because you won't be disappointed!

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN INTERFERANCE
-BOOSTED DROPS
❌-8.5x XP, HARVESTING, MATURING
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING
-12x TAMING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE (SHOP, ARENAS, NEW MAZE, RAIDABLE BASES PUT UP BY ADMINS WITH AMAZING LOOT, CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS)
-OFFLINE RAIDING ALLOWED (NO RAIDING TRIBES WITH LITTLE TO NO DEFENSE)
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message myself or BLaZE (MOB ICRaSH) personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

Were very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthlingRach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 x10 - NO rules! BOOSTED Drops'

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach
MOB ICRaSH

C

Chris Thomson

WELCOME TO BATTLE ARK 661

are you looking for a good pvp server on the island thats boosted but not so much that the grind is taken from the game?battle ark 661 provides that...

we are a chilled mature community looking to expand the playerbase.we are only accepting players 16 and up!

1 week grace period for new starts(under our white flag policy)

we operate a PVE zone at stonehenge..this is where our community centre and majority of events are.

server rules:
no raiding ANY base displaying white flags.

absolutely NO killing or attacking players or structures inside the pve zone.

no killing of passive tames while raiding(we know players hide items in their tames so knocking the tames unconscious to check IS allowed .

STARTERS are available and will be handed out at the community centre ONLY after you join our fb page and post your details on the pinned post....
starter consist of EITHER a lvl 150 argentavis or tapejara..
starters also include ramshackle tools,armour and 4 white flags to get you started...

we have indy forges,grills and chem benches available for all to use at the community centre..

we have a store at the community centre also..where you can buy materials...armour..tools weapons etc....will be introducing dinos for sale in the next couple days too

regular events for awesome prizes

Settings are as follows.

Xp 4x
Gather 8x
Taming/maturing 4x
weight boosted 10x
fishing boosted 2.3x
loot drops 2.3x

we have 1 mature admin who plays as PVE ONLY!! absolutely ZERO admin abuse

J

Jordan A Hennel

I play on a cluster set of servers. Just Search for alpha ark on Facebook. They have a cluster of pve and pvp servers(even one primitive + server). And allow event weekly if not daily. It a great community with boosted stats.

T

Thomas Downey

Action (muthafuckin) Jackson!

Are you tired of trolls and admin abuse on your current player dedicated/Nitrado server? Then this definitely isn't the server for you! We are looking for ruthless, savage, insiding cutthroat sons of bitches to populate this gem of a server. Wanna kill passive tames? Wanna destroy the straw houses of beach noobs and drink their salty tears? Wanna raid the admins and don't mind having a Broodmother dropped on your base in return? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we want YOU! Look for US Action Jackson under the unofficial PC search filter and get your murder on today!

Server info:

Action Jackson

32 slot Ragnarock and Island cluster. Will add Aberration on release.

3 admins. 1 is a real life female!

Stats are as follows:

Player XP: Pretty high
Player health: Decent
Player melee: Decent as fuck
Harvest: High as shit
Dino stats: Get rekt
Taming: Fucking quick
Maturation: Even fucking quicker
Imprinting: Fuck yeah
Mating interval: Fuck all day long
Food drain: No time for eating while murdering
Water drain: Real men drink whiskey, not water
Flyer speed: Fast as fuck
Plant maturation: Grow that weed
Cave damage: Captain fucking caveman
Cave flying: Abso-fuckin-lutely
Structure clipping: Build shit anywhere
Offline protection: Fuck no! Have you read this?!

Increased structure limit.
Increased platform saddle structures.
Increased pain, savagery, and fuckery.

Throw some turrets on a toaster Quetzal and go bathe in the blood of your enemies. Or your friends. Fuck, I don't care. Kill em all. This is war.

Did I mention there will be a wild Broodmother and Manticore roaming the map at all times? I hope I did. Because there will be.

There is literally one rule here:

NO CRYING. ANYTHING GOES.

In the spirit of fairness, admins will not raid you all willy nilly with a spawned in level 14,000 Parasaur. If you make an attempt on the admins base however, they are free to merc the shit outta you with impunity. Get some.

I want people to build up, but if you're the type to build a stone mansion on the beach instead of building a hidden stronghold to grind something magnificent, and the type that cries when it gets ravaged, I want you to die and get hit by a train, (in that order) and this server probably isn't for you. Get some crayons, and try to stay in the lines of your My Little Pony coloring book.

If you cry to me about your passive phiomia getting piked in the face, I will spawn in a pack of Manticore to shit all over you. Feel free to send me stat tweak suggestions so I can tell you to rent your own server and play a nice game of hide and go fuck yourself. I spend most of my time at work, the bar, and on official, but I have 3 admins in game to help with your murdering needs.

Happy hunting!

L

Liza Pennell

S

Snow Removal

NEW NITRADO SERVER XBOX ONE NO RULES 247 PVP BEST SERVER GOING JOIN RAGNAROK PVP63 (ALL caps) FOR LOADS OF PVP FUN XBOX ONE

S

Snow Removal

NEW NITRADO SERVER XBOX ONE NO RULES 247 PVP BEST SERVER GOING JOIN RAGNAROK PVP63 (ALL caps) FOR LOADS OF PVP FUN XBOX ONE

T

Tyrelle Mckenzie Seufert

Yeah we just did a boss fight

K

Kristopher Payne

D2K/The Hive Ark Cluster

We bring you a total of 6 servers with Cross Ark enabled to travel freely through out our cluster.

Full tech: brought to you by D2K
32 Slot Ragnarok
32 Slot The Centre
32 Slot The Island
20 Slot Scorched Earth
And we will be adding Abberation on it’s release.

If this sounds like the server for you then come join our Facebook page at

Prim+: brought to you by The Hive
50 Slot Ragnarok PvP
32 Slot Ragnarok PvE

If this sounds like the server for you then come join our Facebook page at

All servers are currently live.

Are you tired of coming home from a hard days work, wanting to chill out and play a bit of Ark and leave all your worries behind only to get online and find out your base has been raided or wiped?

Well then we have the solution to your problems. Come join our Nitrado boosted Ark Purge Server. Although the server is 24/7 PvP we will switch off structure damage during the week and have ORP on with no timer and we will only turn it on for a 48 hour period starting on Friday Through Sunday with ORP on with a 30 minute timer.

We will also be hosting a wide range of events.

Stats
3x XP
5x Taming
6x Gather/Harvesting
5x Hatching
10x Mature
Player/Dino stats are slightly boosted

We also have a view of increasing slots and adding servers to our cluster.

Join our discord channel where we plan to bring both our communities together.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom