Contact advertising [email protected]

Any people who do Youtube hear? People with a decent amount of Youtube experience. I'm...

S

Skyler Phelps

Any people who do Youtube hear? People with a decent amount of Youtube experience. I'm really looking for some kind of mentors. I have a bunch of questions that the internet isn't giving me much information on.

J

Justin Novak

Do it for fun and not to get famous. You're welcome.

S

Skyler Phelps

That's my plan.

C

Cameron Edward

Here*

S

Skyler Phelps

My goal is to make people laugh and effect as many lives as I can in a positive way. Charities, live streams, funny vlogs, gaming.

A

Angela Mary Claire Thiesfeldt

Making a living off of YouTube is stressful and time consuming and about a billion times more work than anyone who hasn't done it could understand. By all means go for it but understand what you're signing up for.

S

Skyler Phelps

Video editing, sound quality what are some tips and tricks for producing good quality content? I am currently working on my next pc for YouTube specific stuff.

S

Skyler Phelps

Basically, what do you all use for video editing software, audio editing software, how do you get rid of mic static and that annoying robotic crackling sound? My questions are all over but I appreciate all willing to answer them.

C

Chris Toubezoglou

everything can be solved with a couple of dabs

L

Lee Hobbs

If you want someone to hold your hand, some people out there will do it for a price.
I got along just fine with Google and YouTube.

R

Raymond Genepete Juntilo

I got 3150 subscribers. And I think thats experienced enough. Whats your question? Open a dm

A

Angela Mary Claire Thiesfeldt

Here's one of the more recent vids I've worked on. I didn't do 100% of the editing but pretty proud regardless:

J

Jon Burks

Just follow what I do make fun of anyone

D

Dakota Conaway

If you're planning to make a living off of it, you're not going to have any luck as there's an "adpocalypse" going on.

R

Robyn Appleton

You make money from merch if you plan to do youtube professionally. You need to focus on branding before anything else, well except maybe core message or some such ^_^

D

Derrick Barnes

I do it for fun. Think I'm at 110 videos, maybe more.

J

James Owens-Case

Just do it for a laugh, don't expect anything out of it, but if for some reason you blow up you should focus on it a bit more

J

Josh Mars

Experience? Yes.
Success? No.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom