Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch any news of netflix coming to the switch? if they had it on there it would be awesome

J

Justin Alicea

any news of netflix coming to the switch? if they had it on there it would be awesome

D

Dustin Luca

There hasn't been any news of third party apps on the Switch yet (Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc.)

E

Edward Rhoderick

I'm guessing/hoping it's when the new online set up drops

S

Sarah Beth

All they are saying right now is they will come to the switch "in time" so it could be after the full launch of the switch network which is either fall of this year or sometime next year.

N

Nicanor Oliva

I think they are testing some things out. They have that YouTube like Japanese app right now in the Japanese eShop.

They also want to keep the os clean, prob trying to figure out a good way for that.

S

Sarah Beth

I imagine they want to get the network just right so that if and when they do release those third party apps they will run smoothly like they are supposed to

T

Timothy Murphy

Nope only 3ds.

A

Austin Givens

Netflix is on everything ever. We don't need it on the Switch, you already have 3 different things with Netflix. Let them focus on more important stuff

J

Joshua Tripp

They are purposefully putting off the launch of Netflix/Hulu/YouTube so that people understand that the switch is a game system first, that still has multi function

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

Yea you might even be able to stream an entire 23 minute episode before needing a charge

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

I image it's not a priority, because everyone with a Netflix account already has access from several different devices, it's just not necessary, yes it will be nice to have, but nobody NEEDS Netflix on Switch

R

Ryan Butler

It'll get there

S

Steve Lusky

I actually think this is really important. I'm on vacation right now with my switch. I brought my tablet with just for Netflix cause it sucks to watch on the phone for 2 people. The sound is better on the switch than the tablet. Wish it had it

K

Kitty E Von

It was posted on the Nintendo website that they wanted people to know this was a gaming console first and not just another streaming device.

K

Kyle A. Johnson

I really don’t think it’s needed. I have a AppleTV 4th gen, 2 ipads 9.7, iPhone 6+, PS4, Xbox One, Blu-Ray Player, and a MacBook Air.
Everyone one of those devices has better picture. The portable ones have better battery life. All of them have Netflix plus many more streaming services.
Why would i want my Switch to do it again?

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

I can't wait for Netflix app my original beats studios sound awesome with the switch and it keeps my tv free for the kid to play splatoon on the wiiu

R

Randal Alexander

it just sucks how they dont have a youtube app

K

Kenny Kuang

Not me. I watch Netflix on my PC and phone. I use my Switch for awesome games.

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

I don't have a decent laptop and I use my phone for business so don't wanna run it down watching shows

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom