Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Any new servers? Started maybe a week ago or less? I love playing the beginning of...

L

Logan Walsh

Any new servers? Started maybe a week ago or less? I love playing the beginning of ark, pvp or pve, on the island

Edit: I am willing to play on rag and center but whenever I load In the ground is checkers. If I can fix that i can play on rag and center servers

S

Stipsits Balázs

No scorched? :(

A

Aaron John Cheske

This is our Ragnarok server. No events or startup gifts. We believe you should build your way up. We do, however, give a week grace period to get started. We are working adults looking for other mature individuals to join us.

Server Flashmop

I.P.: 14.1.28.131;7777

Mods are as follows:
-S+
-pillars+
-platforms anywhere
-meat spoiler
-enhanced beacons
-classic flyers
-resource stacks
-classic flyers test totem(to watch overspawning of flyers)
-super spyglass
-platforms+

Multipliers:
3× XP
3× Taming
5× Gathering
17× Maturation
30× Egg hatch

Boosted enough to get things done in a shorter time, but still a challenge. If you are interested in joining, please message me and I will give you the mumble information.

A

Angela Freier

Hey my server started up about 2 weeks ago we are looking for players if you are interested we are on the center map rates for tame and gather are not overky nuts they range fron 8 to 15 for tameing cus we know you have lives and dont need to take days to tame of breed one thing lol let me know if you are interested

R

Robert Kyle

Pm sent

S

Sean Loiselle

Rag is awesome

Y

Yi Hsuan Liu

Hello Logan Walsh Project Storm (Only started since July 1st, 2017) on Ragnarok map is looking for new players who enjoys PVE, lite mods, less grinding with reasonable boosted settings, active mature admins, and fun server events. Since we just started there are still a tons of beautiful places to build. Join us at:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
or come check out more info at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hope to see you soon!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom