Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any good PVE servers out there? Decently boosted tame rates, dont have 2-3 hours to...

B

Bj Redd Ward

Any good PVE servers out there? Decently boosted tame rates, dont have 2-3 hours to tame dinos. Also new player friendly, have a friend who has never played i want to teach the ropes and having a game that takes 6-7 hours to get a stone base and a ptera tamed isn't ideal when you only have 3-4 hours to play a day.

D

Dan Collins

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

W

Whitney Forsberg

Saints and Shadows Cluster

A

Ashley Reade

N

Nate Rush

J

Jasmine Anne

The great unknown new map boosted were all happy to help new players on rag

G

Grant McConnell

Take a look at what we have to offer. We are slightly booted, still a grind aspect to the game but you can still have a life away from the game. Good server for new players to the game or long time players.

Arkside of the Moon

Server Established August 2016
Nitrado rented/Community funded
Cluster for Xbox One
50 slot Ragnarok pvp
32 slot Island pvpve
20 slot Aberration pve
Strict Age's 18+
Lite RP
Nine kingdoms from movies/games/books
Friendly community and admins
Balanced male to female ratio
Amazing builders and painters
Unique events
Structured PvP
Unlimited respects
Custom loot drops

Stats
XP 1.5
Taming 3
Egg laying .4
Mating interval .4
Breeding 4
Harvesting 3
Dino and player weight 7
Oxygen 2
Fortitude 3
ORP is on
No foundation wiping
No bullies
No trolls
No crybabies
Declared wars with 48 hour cooldown

C

Chad James

Look up dookblue in unofficial pc no password It's on Rag with decent stats chill admins and ppl. They also have a center cluster called Ark addiction

A

Aj Santander

Nitrado Unoffical PC
Callers Of Ark(EU) Rags
We have players in all timezones,
Slightly boosted
x3 Harvest x40 Taming x3 Exp
x5 Hatch speed x40 Drops x75 Baby mature
Easy imprinting stats slightly boosted not insane
Weekly competitions dino giveaways friend referral incentives
We are a PvPvE starters offered after you play on the server
and see if you like it. Weekdays pvp is off Fri-Sun pvp and ORP
is off. Also have a community center with indy forges chem benches
for anyone to use. If interested contact cooper james or myself
accursedmedic!

I

Ian Roberts

J

Jerome Fayville

Join The Grind. Rag map. It is slightly boosted in harvest, taming and mating reset. Good boost for xp and decent boost for stats. Low population, plenty of building locations. Facebook page: The Grind. No starters, but I can help out. Im on 7:30 am - 2-30 pm EST. Hit me up on messenger on drop a message on the Facebook page for me. In game name is BOHICA. Owner and Admin is Joe Houser Jr..

L

Logan Marshall

A

Ashton Kindhart

Do you have a PVE server or looking for a PVE dedi? Join the page below and advertise or find PVE dedicated servers.

M

Marvin Green Jr.

This is a link to the rp server I'm in but there is a link in the admin suggest to the cluster I play on we have 2 pvp servers 2 pve servers and a raid server that they bring in legacy servers for us to raid

S

Scott Stone

J

Joe Pellegrino

Hello all!

Anyone out there looking for a new server? Come join our slightly boosted unofficial pc server on Ragnarok.(Xbox &PC) Server name is Dookie island
All new committed players will get some items to start with and a dino of their choice level 150, excluding gigas & wyverns.
If you start at Jungle 2, there is a safe house and safe dino pen to use till you get set up, has some supplies and its near the blue obelisk.
When you get on ask for admins for some help if you want, you can add Griffinator233 and or DriftoMunkee gamer tag.

We have a store/trading center at Lat 50 Lon 51. It has free use of almost all crafting stations for your convenience, and almost everything for sale and trade from primitive to custom Apprentice items, includes selling dinos, and cloning dinos Etc. Pricing or trade value depends on what you're looking for. When your in-game and set up, contact admins for Dookie island store service!

It is a peaceful server but we like to have fun we are starting to do planed boat battles for fun (ask on the server chat for build details). We like to all get together and do caves and tames sometimes.
Everyone on there is very helpful and will be more the happy to help get you started.
Hope to see you soon!
P.S. look up Dookie island 2 for Aberration map, slightly boosted as well, but no help on there as of now.

R

Ryan Matthew

ArkConvicted Cluster

L

Lucas Thompson

Ark Defenders is a good server. Only takes about 15 minutes to tame most dino. Harvest is only x3. I had a stone base in about 2 hours, counting the spawn and travel time.

R

Ryan VanPelt

TRIFECTA SERVERS presents 4 Nitrado Server Cluster (XBOX) (Cross Play)(Custom Drops on all servers)(Starter Packs)

Our Server has something for everyone! Come check out our multitude of events to!

HUNGER GAMES (Center)
FIGHT CLUB (Ragnarok PVP)
PAINTBALL/DEATHMATCH (Ragnarok PVP)
CAPTURE THE EGG (Ragnarok PVP)
BOLA DODGEBALL (Ragnarok PVP)
MANTA RACING (Center)

And many more

Our servers have everything you're looking for!

No raiding (Mon- Thurs)
Full PVP No Rules (Fri- Sun)

You have the option to stay pve with white flags.
(On Aberration and The Center)

RAGNAROK PVP (15x Gathering and Taming this server is intended for big PVP battles, and during the week you can build back up quickly)

RAGNAROK PVE (10x Gathering and Taming this server is intended for our master builders looking to build something amazing)

THE CENTER PVPVE ( 5x Gathering and Taming this server is intended for players who like stats closer to official)

ABERRATION PVPVE (15x Gathering and Taming this server is intended for all the above)

I would like to Welcome you to the best that Ark has to offer in 1 or all of Trifecta Servers!

Join the discord or Facebook group read the rules and pm Travis Friend (facebook) or @HeisenBurg87 Owner (discord) to agree to the rules!

Z

Zach Davis

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom