Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any boosted pve server looking for an admin, I don't want to do that much, I just want...

• Thread starter Sebastián Melean
  • Start date
S

Sebastián Melean

Any boosted pve server looking for an admin, I don't want to do that much, I just want to build stuff without anybody destroying it.

L

Lynn Werner

Not looking for any new admins to join my team..... But we do hve an amazing pve server

Looking for a new server? We may be what you are looking for..... We are a PvE server with admin ran PvP events running on the rag map. We have a community us center with Indy forge, tek replacater, chemistry bench, and stuff right next to our CC for members to use.... We also have community green house and hatchery with community adoption coming soon...... As well as a large Dino fighting arena, a call of duty arena, dodo arena, maze, and community oil pumps. We are a small chill adult (+17+) community looking to grow.... If you like a chill server, chill people, great admins, and some fun events then we r the server for you.... Some rules.... Password protected..... Come check us out at AVENGERSxARK RP server on FB...... Or click the link below..... We also have a discord with a store via ingot.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Toni Watts

You don’t need to be admin to build stuff without anybody destroying it on PvE.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom