Contact advertising [email protected]

Any advice for tracking? i'm getting better at it, but if anyone has some helpful...

M

Miia Hatunen

Any advice for tracking?
i'm getting better at it, but if anyone has some helpful tips, i appreciate it. :)
My sensitivity is set on 12.57 and i have a Mission SG GGM 3.0-mouse if that matters.

pic for attention

A

Alejandro Carranza

I says it differs from hero to hero

V

Vynyl Shiro

Go on the training range and just practice keeping your reticle on the moving robot's eye. Once you get the hang of that do it again but while shooting. If you miss a shot, start over from the beginning.

People will say do this with the Ana bots but to be honest the Ana bots dont help me as much as the Practice Range bots do.

P

Patrick Leipold

12 seems very high to me
Would be good to know what dpi your mouse has.
I for example play on 1600dpi and sens 3.
In general, the lower your sensitivity the better/easier to track, even if that means you have to lift your mouse from time to time, not too often tho.
I also recommend to use the same sense for every hero since ow is a game meant to switch heroes from time to time. So you will be more consistent with your aim.
As already being said, go to the practice range and try to follow the bots with your crosshair and find a sense that suits you well
And last but not least, play a lot with that sense. You will develop muscle memory over time which will help you improve "automatically". Just keep playing

M

Miia Hatunen

Thank you!

S

Sagar R

Dpi max, sens low, and 144hz monitor

W

Will Sapp

Try switching from exponential ramp or dual lone to linear ramp. Helped me a ton

M

Magnus Remme

Original

M

Miia Hatunen

I changed my sensitivity to 5 and i've climbed 40 SR in 2 games. Helped a LOT. :D

K

Karl Lundström

Download a game called OSU. Play every song on master level. This is the best tip for tracking

I

Ilija Mandić

Depending on hero, bu DPI 800-1000. Sensitivity 1. something :D

T

Taehoon Park

Keithley Anne Chan Campos

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom