Contact advertising [email protected]

Ana/McCree players appreciation post. If you're an Ana or McCree players/mains. You...

A

Amr Zidane

Ana/McCree players appreciation post.

If you're an Ana or McCree players/mains. You fuckin ROCK. unlike a lot of Overwatch characters, It takes real skill to be able to play Ana or McCree efficiently at a high level or competitive play since they are so dependent on hitting those shots. you can get away with missing some shots if your a soldier or a tracer, if you miss shots with Hanzo, you still have scatter and sight, if you miss shots with reaper you can smoke away and try again, if you fuck up with Genji or tracer, your mobility can keep you alive so on, but McCree is 100% dependent on his aim. If you miss your shots, your team is one man down you're going to lose, High noon puts you in the spot and makes you an easy target so you have to be really careful when using it and its often used as a zone tool rather than an elimination tool like every other offense ultimate. And unlike most offense heroes, he has little sustain and mobility. He is also expected to take care of the flankers, babysit the healers, while also hitscanning or taking care of the pharmercy which is fine but is often underappreciated. He is not easy to play.
And Ana, unlike every other healer, has to aim her heals. She also has to aim her sleep dart, her biotic grenade, and nano boost which is not easy sometimes when there are 10 people in your line of sight and at least one flanker trying to kill you all the time. And despite requiring great deal of training and skill to master, Ana and mccree mains are often underappreciated or overshadowed by that 5 man Reaper wipe or that 5 man mercy rez (RIP).

О

Очкарик Игрок

I main mervy/lucion but lately enjoying anna/zen well u can say i main sup yes. Reason i just like how sup class works

S

Spencer Churchman

Ana is my main and she is bae ❤

E

Emilie Guness

Ana <3

E

Emilie Guness

J

Joseph Perez

I landed a 180• in-the-air sleep on a dashing genji on the first choke on Volskaya yesterday. He landed in the water and swore at me in all chat

Q

Quintin Longoria

My two best characters <3

C

Chhorady Ker

Thank...
I guess...

K

Kaan Bilge

Alper bize övgüler

K

Kaja Szotkiewicz

i needed this, thank you.

K

Kayla Guevara

I prefer Ana over mercy any day

R

Reece Joels

Mccree was overpowered before but now he needs a buff or something. If you screw up as McCree you're done.

B

Briana Kutsch

We appreciate You!

M

Mike Finch

*reads reasoning behind McCree*
*could legitimately replace McCree with Widow and it would be almost the same post*

M

Miyuki Mizu

Ana main (≧∇≦)

W

Wilma Englöf

Can I make a tracer appreciation post? The hero with the highest skill cap? Pls mom?

M

Megan Elizabeth Jones

Ana is my second main
She's difficult but a fun type of difficult

P

Patrick Mudd

Thanks for this post. Ana main. <3

M

Matthew Singh

All supports main!

D

Deeana Stark

Main Ana/Mercy :DD It's really satisfying to sleep dart an ulting Genji and Mccree heh =w=

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom