Contact advertising [email protected]

Am I the only person who doesn’t really care about OWL but still got the skin. Like I...

K

Kari LaBelle

Am I the only person who doesn’t really care about OWL but still got the skin. Like I play the game to play not to watch other people play. In my opinion being in the top 500 isn’t impressive. To me it means that all you do is play overwatch. You live, eat, breathe and sleep overwatch and that’s kind of lame. It’s just a video game y’all.

T

Tyler Moffat

J

Joe Jenkins

M

Matthew Sartain

Ok

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

I peaked T500 and I haven't even played the game for 100 hours :(

W

Wilma Englöf

Having a high rank does not mean you play overwatch all day wtf lmao

K

Kylie Pirre

Person who’s actually in top 500: I really don’t wanna play but my account is gonna decay fuck this shitty game

I

Ibrahim Almoataz

totally agree

C

Christopher Michael Greene

Am I the only person who doesn’t really care about OWL but still got the skin. Like I play the game to play not to watch other people play. In my opinion being in the top 500 isn’t impressive. To me it means that all you do is play overwatch. You live, eat, breathe and sleep overwatch and that’s kind of lame. It’s just a video game y’all.

C

Chris Johnson

I haven’t played in like a month LOL. It’s not rly fun anymore I just hang around for the memes and y’all drama queens

A

Aaron Icardi

Your opinion about esports is dumb but I respect it. No one can force you to watch.

As for t500 some ppl are just good at the game, not everyone in GM/Top500 grinds 24/7

C

Claire Nicole Sparkman

you can apply the same logic to professional football. It is just a game, but a game some people enjoy watching. I can't stand football myself, but watching the OWL caught my interest and it's been fun following it and learning from it

A

Ailene Iapicca

Oh shit......what have you done!?!?!

B

Balam Tryba-jones

I can guarantee you they have a better job than you do

F

Freddie Kun

Don't be mad just cz you are bad dude

W

Walter Greenwood

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

E

Eddy D. Newgate

V

Vynyl Shiro

The OWL skins are ass compared to the original skins we can already get. OWL is boring to watch unless xQc is tilting and overall reaching Top 500 just doesn't seem worth it.

And no, I'm not in bronze I'm plat...which isn't any better really.

J

John Xc Michael

Yeah dude, is like kids that love to play basketball still watch the NBA because is the best level of play. You can learn from it or simply enjoy it. Don't hate my dude!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom