Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Am I the only one who thinks the material the joy cons are made of is really cheap?...

J

Joe Slack

Am I the only one who thinks the material the joy cons are made of is really cheap? Like i feel like they basically deteriorate from the oils in my hands. That’s pretty sad. The whole console in general could’ve been made with much better material imo

J

Jason Kindell

Use covers, the oils on your hands can and will damage any controller over time. Especially if you eat and play, or don't keep your hands clean in general.

R

Ryan Butler

Yes you are

C

Chad Laparra

I've never had this issue with a controller, definitely not with the switch. This sounds like more of an anecdotal thing, some people naturally have more oily skin than others, so if you find thats an issue for you there are gel grip covers, they have them for the pro controller too. They come in different colours and fit pretty snug I would give that a try.

J

Joseph Largen

I wouldnt know, I only use my pro controllers.

C

Chad Bankston

Yeah it's weird

A

Adrian Chan

My year old joycons still look like new

R

Rob Emanuel

This is a known issue with grey joy-cons in particular. I have not seen it apply to any other colors.

J

Jessica Johnson

This would do this on many surfaces, especially metals over time. I love the matte coating on the joy cons, they feel really good in your hands.

A

Abraham Silva

The whole console set feel cheap but they had to do it so its won’t be more than 300$

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I love the matte look but ya, wish it didn’t show wear so easily.

B

Brian Foster

Gold plated Switch Elite, please.

R

Robert Gremillion

Yes, you are the only one in the entire world

J

Jay Kusanagi

Never had this problem. My joy cons hold up really well, actually. Try getting a hard case or skins of your hands are wearing away at the paint

J

Jeremy French

i have the red and blue one's i dont have problems with.

J

Jeremy French

i use them a lot

C

Charlie Black

What the hell are your hands made of??

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom