Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Am I the only one who actually think the best coloured joucons are the grey ones....

C

Chris Dale

Am I the only one who actually think the best coloured joucons are the grey ones. Opinion: i hate the bright colours

A

Andrew Defty

I think the grey ones are nicer. I had no choice in getting the neon's as the store had no grey ones when I bought my Switch. Would rather have had the plain grey.
Still, I got it and now I am happy with it. Just not the neon's, but in time I can change them.

M

Mark Arthur

Got two sets of Grey. I like them. The second purchase was simply because they were 25 dollars cheaper than the color.

E

Emily Click

Agreed. I wouldn't mind a blue set but I'm perfectly happy with the grey

A

Andrew Defty

I like the yellow ones, but some black ones would be cool.

D

D.T. Stroschein

Nah, your not alone. I wanted everything uniform so I got a second set of grey Joycons. I went on Decalgirl and added this skin kit to everything minus the switch screen as I had a protector already and love it as is.

D

Daniel Esguerra

I do like it simple and classy that's why I chose the grey joycons although the neon yellow joycon looks so good, i'll buy one soon .

R

Robin Vicente Lamb

The grey ones give a super clean look but a little color is nice too

W

Whyatt Walker

this good switch

T

Tim Harris

I'm pleased with the gray as well

J

John Morris

I used to think the same way but I've purchased Splatoon 2 with Switch as bundle and the only colour available were Neon Blue Joy-Con (L) and Neon Red Joy-Con (R) controllers. Now I'm used to it and I starting to think that grey joy-cons would look too...dark..I guess...The coloured ones look more fun. So I like new joycons the way they are :) Anyway, I can always get grey ones if I want to so it's not a problem.

S

Spencer Miller

Yes. You're totally the first person to come out and say the colored joy-cons look terrible. That definitely wasn't a big complaint of the switch when it launched

S

Spencer Miller

Honestly though, I prefer colored controllers. I think the standard black, gray or white is too boring. I love to have more colorful controllers. It's a shame only Nintendo releases so many different colored controllers. It's very hard to find colored controllers with colors I like for Xbox or PlayStation.

T

Tina-Marie Lopez

I agree with you!

J

James McCord

I like the blue ones.Wish they had a complete pair of green though

M

Mark Wilkinson

I think they're the best because once you put the bulkier silicon covers on them (that give the joycons the girth they desperately need) you've lost the color anyway.

J

Jonathan Allberg

"We only have the black one."

Me: And? Just gimme!

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

I don't hate them, but I didn't want my switch to look asymmetric or like an explosion had happened in a bubblegum factory so I went with grey.

B

Bilal Mahmud

Had Grey came with the console but it really makes your switch looks bland af after sometime so thought I'd change it up for the Neons

A

Adrian Onuţe

My girlfriend gave me my switch as a gift, she purposely paid more for my neon switch over the gray one. I can't say I regret it. It shows the couch co-op capabilities this console excels at.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom