Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Am I the only one that wants their money back?

W

Weslee Hein

Am I the only one that wants their money back?

J

Joe Mistal

No your not.

N

Nathan Harris-Regan

They had the trail, so don't complain

N

Nathan Harris-Regan

:)

R

Robert Skinner

No, if you have spent more than 5 mins in this grp you would no everyone hates destiny.

M

Matt Alan

yes

R

Richard Hulten

No

L

Laurence Ilejay

ive got all the exotic ornaments that i want and gears from eververse without spending real money, its just all about grinding. if you ever play a 2005 korean RPG game, you will understand how hard to farm and grind back then.

D

Derek Bundy

That's the problem. They made this too easy to get stuff it'd loses its appeal

D

Derek Bundy

I have a harder time grinding Diablo 3

K

Kevin Smith

I'm disappointed in the lack of content in the DLC for sure, but i got enough entertainment for the money i paid so I'm content. Hopefully Bungie goes back to how D1 was with content releases and gives us a bit more to play with. My BIGGEST issue with set gear rolls is that it's rare you find a set that looks good AND has good stats. In D1 you could farm a piece you liked until it rolled the stats you wanted, now that's not an option. We need some kind of "cosmetic loadout" menu that has the armor we want displayed on, while we can have the armor with our preferred stats equipped without being drug down by visuals.

F

Felipe A. Benavides

no because it was only like what 45? and dlc was 25 and that's nothing to me, and if i did i probably wouldnt cry about it on facebook i would likely delete it form my bnet and go play something else without having to announce it to the world...but that's just me.

C

Cameron Shire

Trials have picked up the content...if you do it all, very hard to do per week

K

Karl Weinger

Taking away the random rolls killed the game...no reason to grind for the same weapon everyone has.
I get on to play and just turn it back off 10 min later because what's the point? Lol

C

Christian Espiritu

the only things that keep me playing this game are the weekly milestones. After doing it I just play pvp. I've lost interest in the pve part of this game.

J

Joseph Fisher

On the base game? Nah. The DLC, though. Yeah, I regret it. They better make it up on DLC 2. :/

P

Paul Rawlinson

It's not a bad game, I enjoyed the content up to the end game. End game gets pretty stale fast though lol

M

Miroslav Milicevic

Only idiots complain about a MMO is not "fully finished" after not even a half year ...... you expect wow status (after 10 years) in the first half year. Some of you wheren´t even BORNE when we played the first days WoW.... and we had nothing..... or lesser then you now...... god damn....

S

Shaun Ewing

I'm curious, how many hours have you played the game already so far?

I

Isaac Cooper

Ouch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom