Contact advertising [email protected]

Am I the only one not listening to any music while playing overwatch? I'd love to...

A

Alan Schramm

Am I the only one not listening to any music while playing overwatch? I'd love to honestly but I'd also like to know where the enemy is coming from. I need my 100% awareness.

What about you guys? Anyone listening to music? And if so..are you even able to hear the enemy around you properly? Or are you just like "fuck it" and "I don't care. Gonna listen anyways"

J

Jacob Trantham

I’ll normally have my music slightly softer than the game audio so I really only pay attention to it every once in a while and I’ll try to stick to instrumental only so it’s not too distracting.

R

Rei Bruzia

I play it just low enough to hear what's going on. Overwatch footsteps are pretty loud though.

S

Spencer Paxson

I just play music on my phone and set it next to me

K

Kyle Lower

No music bc usually I have my headset on with friends. I do play lofi hip hop when I’m playing ark or something solo.

K

Kc Phan

Music while playing what are you Lucio?.....

T

Tim Junge

Nope, no music. Kinda distracts me a bit aswell :D

F

Finny Demo

I used to a lot more, I usually dont in comp but in qp or arcade sometimes I'll just put on a video or something in the background

J

Justin Ethan Carl Arandia

I only listen to music during quick play

M

Mitchell Plunkett

I turned off in-game music I only have sound effects I hated it at first but you get used to it after a week

L

Luke Garside

i play better when I don't focus. I do enjoy using my awareness in regards to footsteps ults and such but meh. I honestly don't care xD

A

Alex Whittington

I listen to music no matter what mode I play because I'm not a pro and gampley that may be affected has nothing to do with my life.

Though when I have it on it's not usually loud enough to inpact anything about the game.

S

Sha Ou

N

Nicklas Sørensen

Melanie Andersen

E

Eduardo Lopez II

Nah dude I don't give a fuck, I'm a musician boi. Plus it's pretty easy knowing how to balance both out

S

Shafin Afrid

My reaper sense is tingling

H

Hazum Chavez Huamani

Saber its you?

A

Algirdas Žąsinas

during quick play yes, most of the time

D

Dante Cousar

on quick play

G

Gothel Matisse

wow! its amazing how they never forget this detail! its really something Raihan Prihadi

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom