Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Am I doing something wrong here my dodos are laying so many eggs but nothing else is...

B

Brad Bogue

Am I doing something wrong here my dodos are laying so many eggs but nothing else is the dodo eggs and kibble I got in two days but everything else is about a week and a half worth

C

Colton Hallford

Get an oviraptor weigh it down set to wander and put it close to the Dino’s. They’ll lay more eggs

M

Martin Gregory

Dodos don't lay eggs like the other dinos. Normally a Dino has a set percentage of a chance to lay an egg every certain amount of time. This can be increased with it being mate boosted and with an oviraptor. Think mate boost increases the odds and oviraptor will half the time period between the chance of an egg. I'm not sure in numbers you'll have to google it. Dodo on the other hand has a chance of an egg every time it poops

C

Cameron Kay

I have also read that only a certain number of eggs can be in the same area at a time, not sure on the numbers or where I read it sorry, but maybe try moving your Dodo farm away from the other dinos??

J

Joe Rosser

If your kibble farming you need to have at least 5 females and a male of the dino type, also a oviraptor like everyone is saying. Dodos have a higher chance of laying eggs, they have a 50% chance to lay them instead of poop from what i understand.

T

Tyler Sawyers

You don't even need a male dodo tbh and you'll still get Alot of dodo eggs

C

Charlie Bryan Brown

Get a male

P

Patty Precious Hernandez

Check your eggs layers often

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom