Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Am I being to much of a dick by trapping someone in a stone room with no doors for...

D

David Allen

Am I being to much of a dick by trapping someone in a stone room with no doors for braking into my base with food and water and nothing else

M

Mitch Austin

Leave them there for a day then let them out. Just remember their name.

D

David Allen

Idk when they will b on but I found them asleep and put them n a box

J

Jerry HAwkins

Go in tranq then out. Handcuff. Overencumber. Add an ac. A light. And a drumset. When they logg in keep playing the drums. Tranq occationally to give food and water. Then and only theb are u kind of a dick

D

David Allen

Jerry HAwkins sounds like u have done this before

T

Tori Spittle

No it's not, being a dick is handcuffing them over weighing them down in a cage and leaving the cage door open while occasionally knocking them out to feed an water an dressing them in pink clothes

T

Tom Halloran

Naa mate if he's done that teach that guy a lesson so he doesn't mess with you again, might be a bit cruel but keep him there for about 3 4 days "keep that little fucker alive feed him, water him" then just kill him and move fair play for teaching the prick a lesson

J

John Donnelly

Make sure it’s not meat if it spoils they could eat it to die

J

Jacob Sabino

If u dont handcuff him doesnt take long to punch a wall to death or run in circles till u die

M

Matt Hoffman

No such thing as being a dick in ark

J

Jimmy Burgess

Use a metal box with ac units . They stay fresher longer lol

P

Philly Kavanagh

theyll just die in the end.. youd be more of a dick if u knocked them out every couple hours to feed them lol

W

Will Wymer

Nah I think it's ok

J

Jeremy Orr

One guy tried that on my boat so I shut the door at which he was locked in. Floated out in the middle of nowhere and opened the door. He tried swimming back but met a megaladon... lesson learned

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom