Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright guys, so here's the problem, I just got a kraken x62 recently and installed...

T

Tyler Drake

Alright guys, so here's the problem, I just got a kraken x62 recently and installed it, previously I had a hyper 212 evo and everything worked fine, after I installed the new kraken my ram sticks that I took out so it would be easier to install didn't light up anymore and my pc had no signal and I got a q code 53. So I thought I may had broken my ram sticks somehow so I tried my sticks in every arrangement there was and when that didn't work I got some trident z rgb ram since I thought I broke the ram, same thing still happens with the brand new ram, same error code and pc has no signal any ideas? Also I pressed the reset cmos button a few times and it didn't work. Here are the specs if they are of any help.

Mobo: Asus Formula IX
RAM I tried: 16gb 3200mhz of corsair vengeance led and trident z rgb
CPU: i7 6700k
Cooler: Kraken X62
GPU: Gtx 1080 strix

R

Raafat Zedany

i know this error ... u can google that 53 error ... its the memory ... go to asus site and check the vql memory list of ur motherboard

M

Matt Magill

You just had to get the most complicated motherboard...

C

Cristian Vladimirov

have same Mobo I don't think its the ram

C

Conner Otley

Make sure memory is fully in. All i can think of

H

Hristo Zaykov

It's the ram

D

Dominic James Sibthorp

Not sure if it is the same or similar issue but I have the Maximus IX Formula and Corsair Vengeance ram same as yours and I had problems with it from the word go. I would get random 55 error codes (memory error). In the end I had to RMA my memory for a replacement and since I got a new set it's been fine. I'd say it's most likely the RAM. I don't rate that Vengeance at all and I won't be buying it again personally.

As you've said you've tried other memory not sure if it's the same issue but if it were me I'd do a complete strip down and rebuild and reseat everything including the CPU using your original air cooler and if that works then for the AIO and go from there. Might not help but it might let you track down the issue...

L

Laurence Fee

what psu do you have?

L

Laurence Fee

how old is the mobo just read that it could be a faulty mobo

B

Blake Dalenko

if you have cam installed it could be a software issue btw

B

Blake Dalenko

cam sometimes interferes with other programs and causes weird things to happen Tyler Drake

C

Christian Rohr

RELEASE DA KRAKEN

C

CJ Simpson

You got the cooler fans attached to the cpu primary header? No fan on primary header no boot most of the time

B

Brad Engleking

Sounds to me like you esd'ed the mobo.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom