Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Alright guys and girls we are opening back up for recruitment for our tribe were a...

A

Andrew Valasek

Alright guys and girls we are opening back up for recruitment for our tribe were a medium sized tribe that has expanded out quite a bit and we are looking for Australian,Scottish,Irish new zeland, members to join our ranks have some fun playing ark PvP and assisting our uk team on ragnarok guys and girls welcome.

What we are specifically looking for are grinders all of us that have joined the tribe started out as grinders and worked our way up to the ranks no your not going to be the tribe slave just gotta earn your place in it.

No your not going to be the only one gridning out stuff either we all grind in this tribe.

Rules for joining will be 21+

Have a mic be an active member we get it you have an outside life to all we ask is a heads up in our chat to know what's going on and if we need to take care of anything in the tribe for you.

Don't be a hot headed prick unless we're wiping someone then be a prick to them all you want. we work together we grind together and get what needs to be done accomplished.

We don't raid on the server unless it's cleared by an admin and they speak to the leader to get the go ahead were cool with just about everyone on the server. trolls are an exception if they are attacking you or the base.

Your not an insider trust me I weed insiders out.

Once you prove to us that you have what it takes you move up in rank.

We're not ass holes if you don't like the tribe and want to leave let us know and you can take your tames and imprinted tames out along with all your gear make your own storage and name your tames your gamer name so there's no confusion or frustration on either ends.

If this sounds like the tribe for you message me or Dayna DeMarco and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We play on the new servers

J

Joshua Joncas

What about Canadians you discriminate asses lol

J

Joshua Joncas

We're not American we are good

A

Andrew Valasek

Lol Canadians dont have an opposite time zone as us Americans Joshua Joncas haha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom