Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright folks, tell me what makes a character useless/bottom tier in OverWatch. Btw,...

K

Kenny Lambert

Alright folks, tell me what makes a character useless/bottom tier in OverWatch. Btw, I'll be using these answers in a video soon.

M

Mario Flores

the people that choose that character

C

Caleb Popan

Better characters

T

Tyler Moffat

Every character is viable on the right map with the right team against the right team

A

Aaron Cooper

If they don't have a bird.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Kit difference.
Take Mei for example, probably the weakest hero in the game at the moment.
Apart from her ultimate, her overall kit is extremely weak, relying heavily on close quarter. Unlike most close quarter heroes tho, she has poor mobility and can't quickly get out of a situation.
Her Right click also has dropoff damage and is a projectile, making her all-in-all, weak and rarely played.
Compared to say Tracer, who has the power to quickly burst done any hero and quickly escape.

G

Gabriel F Rojas

They arent effective in a push your team is trying to do

S

Sammy Bourgeois

How quickly they're shot down by good aim or game sense.
Characters like Symmetra or Torb notoriously wreck the lower tiers, but almost have no presence in the higher ones. If you can hit Symmetra, you will out damage her, as long as you're not like, Moira. Game sense will put you at countering her turret and tp/sg positions. Torb is absolutely ended by any Plat or above Widow. Their damage is lower, but more friendly to newer players, but when skill functionally stops being a factor because it's implied that everyone at a certain rank has skill, their lower or slower damage catches up.

L

Lin Galini

Any bad player who thinks he has the skills of gods, never switches and does literally nothing to improve his skills.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom