Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch After a month of deliberation, I went and ordered myself a 128gb micro SD card for my...

R

Ryan Day

After a month of deliberation, I went and ordered myself a 128gb micro SD card for my Switch. My reasons for waiting is the price, obviously, but also because I didn't want to have to restart all of my games - as you cannot transfer save data. I had been using a 16gb micro SD so as you can imagine, it would need replacing soon anyway.

But yeah, I bit the bullet on Friday and ordered the card which arrived today. Much to my surprise, it turned out all of my save data had saved onto the console! In the end, I only had to download the games again but it's so great that I can pick up where I left off.

I'm especially glad I don't have to win back all my gold items on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe lol. Sooooo glad...

M

Matt Evertson

Save data stays on the device. Not the micro sd.

R

Rich Ferree

That's the size I have in my switch

J

J.T. Melanson

I had a 128GB MicroSD card from when I had a Galaxy Tab S, I sold said tablet but am quite glad I had that badboy laying around.

J

Jermaul W

Yea know fact save data is on the internal ans cant be move from there. But you can delete the game data and reinstall it on another card any time without effect the save data.

S

Shayne Maldon Strawser

Pro tip for anyone reading. If you're near a Microcenter get your SD cards there. They are by far the cheapest

J

Joseph Loveland

The fact that you still can't transfer save data via mSD or the cloud is unacceptable imo. I get it they don't want to have any way to write data to the console because of piracy but come on.

S

Stefan S-Class Coates

Got the 256GB free with my Galaxy Nuke 7, it was destined to be in my Switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom