Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One #Admins INSIDER ALERT! Jake Bentley, aka xbox gt GOW3 PAWNERxX72, is an insider. He...

K

Kelsey Novela

#Admins
INSIDER ALERT!

Jake Bentley, aka xbox gt GOW3 PAWNERxX72, is an insider. He posts in ARK groups looking to either join tribes taking new people or saying his tribe is recruiting.

My personal experience with this person was replying to his recruiting post on a tribe, of which he wasn't leader, on an official server. I have been gradually leveling up on official after not being as active on my legacy servers, so I was interested in joining a tribe. I messaged him about the offer and he seemed fine, doesn't seem like a scum bag or jerk.

I started leveling up a new character rather than risk the 40ish one I already had and I contributed a tapajera and a chemistry bench and industrial cooker I got from a decayable smithy someone had left on a scorched server.

Several other tribes on our server found a small base on the same server that he insided us on and posted signs to him, pics also included.

He also changed his profile and banner pics the same afternoon he insided us.

Below are pics provided by both myself and the tribe leader he insided. TeeJay Routson

J

Jack Kyson

people like him gives people like me a bad name no wounder i can never get in any tribe to play and help

T

TeeJay Routson

Yea it was my tribe he insided, took everything. Server has teamed up against him tho, will be filing a complaint with wildcard. See how it goes.

A

Aaron Hahn

Wildcard won't do anything against an insider, it's honestly part of the game. Use your governance and ranking system!! I am actually looking to recruit into our tribe on the new official dedicated servers if any of you are serious about joining a tribe who's been together since the beginning.

M

Michael Bavington

Any idea what server he ran to?

R

Richie Prendergast

Never recruit strangers not even good online friends no matter how much u need help just play with friends in real life

R

Romeo Davis

Hahaha get wrecked

L

Louise Gibson

For future have your tribe settings so that only you or admins can demolish structures and that you or your admin can ride the dinos that you have. Dont make any new comers an admin either just have them a normal player in your tribe.

A

Austin White

Also watch out for jevrick03. Likes to have people merg with tribe then kicks them keeps all the shit. Also allie raids you as well. Will blow up turrets and everything else besides tames.

S

Shawn Valdez

What is this coming too! Thats why i dont tribe up with kids lol! Not reliable

S

Shawn Valdez

Sorry to hear this happened to you guys tho!

C

Chris Smith

This is the most pathetic thing ive seen in a while people need to leave their house more

D

Dac Tereve

You people take this game to seriously #getalife

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom