Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One About a week or 2 ago i knocked 2 guys out at blue ob took his sword killed them and...

A

Anthony Ramirez

About a week or 2 ago i knocked 2 guys out at blue ob took his sword killed them and there argy i went there with just a club and ran out with 8 turrets 1,000 bullets and 60 c4. If the guys i murdered are in this group i just wanted to say i put your stuff to use. I didnt die with it :)

C

Coleton James

Ur a pussy

C

Coleton James

And no it wasnt me that was there

A

Anthony Ramirez

Ah yes. The trolls come in finally. What took you so long

A

Anthony Ramirez

I think i hit the record of the longest without the trolls in the comment section

D

Dylan Burnette

If you are unProtected during a trade and get knocked by a random, it is ya fault.

A

Anthony Ramirez

Dylan Burnette Right it was hilarious i hid behind a rock for an hour while wyverns and griffins were looking for me

D

Devin Danker

Lmfao I always do trade an make sure I have like 3 of my tribe mates with me when I do it or have the dude with 3 of his an wait till I upload it to leave

A

Anthony Ramirez

Devin Danker same here but i think they were raiding the server and were transferring out with the loot they got. Too bad its my loot now haha

A

Alex Mason

Might of been the other way around

A

Alex Mason

Why would they have 60 c4 and no bps if they were transferring out :p Anthony Ramirez

A

Anthony Ramirez

Alex Mason they had wyverns and griffins that were coming back and forth to the ob i only got to kill the argy

A

Anthony Ramirez

Before they all came to the pb

A

Anthony Ramirez

Ob*

A

Alex Mason

Oh shit well rip xD

A

Anthony Ramirez

They had a bunch of metal structures too i just couldnt carry it