Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One A long story kept as short as possible here is my question. On pve we get sick of...

J

James Wise

A long story kept as short as possible here is my question.

On pve we get sick of people 'stealing' eggs and generally being able to go anywhere in someone's base and be a nuisance.

We dislike PvP as we don't want our creations being destroyed, both dino and building. So we are at a bit of an impass with settings when looking to potentially open up our private dedicated to new and random people. We enjoy the community of pve but dislike the trolls/pillars and unsightly garbage left on the servers. And with PvPit leaves too much room for destruction to go unchallenged.

We're thinking of opening up our server to random people and enjoying the community aspect of more people on my server, but putting structure damage to 0.0. Will that completely eliminate the ease of building destruction. Dino killing could still occur easily, but culprits would just be banned instantly if they chose that life.

We feel this will enable us to have a community server of like minded people that won't be able to steal people's eggs, as pve just allows people to land next to your turrets.

Recomendations/suggestions welcome.

Sorry if this doesn't seem coherent enough for everyone to follow what myself and friends are trying to achieve

We just want an active server of like minded builders/tamers/explorers/breeder, whonare capable of playing the game without trolling and leaving unsightly mess all over the server.

Too much to ask?

B

Brandon Guillory

Your asking a whole lot. No matter pve or pvp there will be trolls. Put walls up. Fortify your base. Put up turrets or build a big enough box to hide all your dinos. Lol

S

Scott Mcqueen

I would agree with what you have said but just always make sure to shut your doors and then no one can steal eggs. I have a habit of closing all doors behind me even in real life now

J

James Wise

Yeah i get that. Just big ol' boxes on PvP are boring. We like to create sprawling homes with nice looking layouts. Something other than just a box/pen.

Having no building damage stops raiding, and people with a pve mindset from just flying in and taking eggs when your not there ect.

Pve players that can play in a pve atmosphere in a PvP server as the PvP element stops the most annoying traits of pve players basically. Lol

K

Kristian Vergara

Could increase egg laying rate and get yourself an ovriaptor way it down and put it on wandering dinos around it will lay eggs faster. Keep refrigerators enclosed close by so who ever jumps on in your tribe picks up all the eggs around and puts them in the fridge. But you won't have to worry about the eggs since you will have more than enough.

R

Ryan Godinho

Try roleplay best of everything! Don't have to worry bout being attacked for no reason and no excess pillars and nonsense building

R

Ryan Godinho

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

James Wise

I'm not after a server. I have my own

J

Josh Williams

That was kept as short as possible?

J

Jack Nicholas

Could I make a suggestion as too potentially force a rule that all turrets must be on wild only, to further create the pve

K

Krystal Hendrock

Yes, do pvp with structure damage turned off. Buildings can't be damaged but people/dinos can still get killed by turrets or other players, so bases can be defended against theifs and trolls. Make a rule that says turret distance has to be on low and pillars can only be left up to claim land for a certain amount of time before they either build there or take them down and if they don't comply they get their bases destroyed.

M

Mario Dreslin

What's so hard about putting your dinos who's eggs that you actually use inside a building? With a therinzino and 2 beavers you can build a massive wooden building in no time

J

James Wise

We've done the whole dino barn thing but this time around we just fancy doing small low key building. Or just not having to worry about it without having pve players land and take the eggs. I get the functionality of a barn and how quick they are to do.

J

Jake Swank

Just there is always the 10% . leave something on aggressive behind closed doors and I am sure you'll find the thief,

L

Lee Shadbolt

Could always put a turret inside yah house

L

Lee Shadbolt

They come in yah place and get killed its there own fault for snooping

M

Marc Johnson

I'd be down to join you guys I'm similar in play style I want to play pvp but don't want trolls basically just friendly play with everyone and either build huge things together like a village or go of alone but playing solo gets boring and to many random trolls on pvp and pve

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom