Contact advertising [email protected]

86k members and someone has to have the case i purchased. Im trying to find out from...

T

Tony Landers

86k members and someone has to have the case i purchased. Im trying to find out from anyone that has put in a custom loop into this case if a push/pull 30mm thick 480mm long rad will fit into the top? Im putting in a 360 monsta alpha cool in the front and bottom. I cant find any where on phanteks site on mm clearance from top to mobo. The case is a
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For those that answer, thank you in advance. Im trying to find out if the rad i have now will fit or have to order
A different one. This upgrade to a custom loop has been a insane project. Hoping this case will make it much easier to do. It arrives in 4 days. And trying to pre plan any orders i need to make.

M

Micky Bottoms

holy smokes that's big

D

Donovan Broeland

You could try asking your question on the Amazon listing that way you know anyone who answers actually owns the case

M

Micky Bottoms

or call phanteks. I did one day took under a minute to get a hold of them and my question answered.

T

Tony Landers

Thanks Micky Bottoms i know what the manual states but need to know if anyone has put in anything thicker than a 30mm rad in push/pull. And amazon posts dont say anything except its too expensive lol. Thanks tho for the help

T

Tony Landers

I will check back tomorrow and see uf there are anymore posts before i call phantek. If know one answers i will be in awe that know one out of 86k members has purchased this case. I found 3 on oc.net forums but no reply there yet.

M

Micky Bottoms

ya i get that I have the evolv atx and had the do the top mod to add fans in the lid lol.

J

Jordan Johnson

Wow I'd never imagine spending over $900 on a case

S

Stephen Steinlein

Stuart Tonks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom