Contact advertising [email protected]

50% load, 100% fan speed and a whopping 77c ????, what the heck is wrong with this...

B

Bao Bao Gia Ngo

50% load, 100% fan speed and a whopping 77c ????, what the heck is wrong with this evga gtx 1080ti ftw3 ?, should I rma it ?

note: 3 exhaust fan on the top and back, 4 120mm fan on the front with the aio radiator and the case is phanteks p400 tempered glass, don't thing I have the bad air flow and all fan are installed in correct direction

any thought guys ?

D

Dylan Cook

Git gud

C

Clifton D Endicott

Those things should be good up to 90 degrees but just out of curiosity do you have your power level set to 120%

C

Clifton D Endicott

Because that will raise temps

M

Maxi Meed

Ive seen many people with same gpu gets hot aswell . I think its the way it is . Check guru3d / techpowerup and take a look how it is

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

RMA it, this happened to me, 1080ti ftw3, theres an issue with the card. i went from 100% fan speed hitting 84C down to about 60% fan speed at 60-62c

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

it sucks, i tried everything, thought it was airflow too but took my cover off same issue. Its unfortunate but this card is a beast when working properly.

M

Myles Ward

Change thermal paste those beasts run hot turn fans up to 100

C

Clement PanPan

That's REALLY strange.... I have 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 (dual fan version of yours basically) and I never went over 70 degrees even under furmark for an hour..... Maybe it's the thermal paste? If not, I'd RMA it...

C

Clifton D Endicott

Its model go model I had a 1080 that just ran really hot when cranked but now I got ti that sits at 65c in same settings

A

Anuvrat Vibhu Painuli

You should rma it...,by the way which software you using to monitor ?

D

Dylan Haight

Make sure all of your drivers are updated.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom