Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One 24/7 ragnarok PvP server! Server information: •Very high boosts! •Insta Lvl100! •...

D

Damo Perry

24/7 ragnarok PvP server!

Server information:
•Very high boosts!
•Insta Lvl100!
• Insta tame!
•Infinite weight!
•infinite oxygen!
•22 stone pick up!
•ORP is on!
•turret damage is at 20!
•nearly Insta mating!
•nearly Insta maturity!
•friendly admins!
•friendly community!
•community centre at green!
•shops!
•2-3events a day!
•competitions!
•on weekends ORP is turned off and turret damage put down to 5!

Server rules:
• No wiping
•No raiding during events unless the defenders are not participating in the event
•No destroying admin building for the community
•No trolling
•No PvP at the event arena unless you are told you can by a admin
•No PvP at the community center
•No brontos or diplos
•No killing passives

GT is: ark2k17
Facebook group is: ark2k17

Put your your tribe name and ign below.

L

Lyall Roberts

No one join it’s full of admin abuse, host says he plays legit when he doesn’t, he is actually admin but just hides his star...

D

Damo Perry

Dan Woodman my point is proven

D

Dan Woodman

So is mine lol, just block him. He’ll just look like a whinging kid if he tries shit talks now as people have seen it

D

Damo Perry

He's been blocked, but he's a idiotic child that joins peoples servers gains there trust becomes admin then ruins the server

R

Rick Johnson

Don't join this server these kids suck at pvp so they admin abuse.. Trash ass server

D

Damo Perry

Really. Why don't you tell me how it's abused.

D

Damo Perry

Because ive gone to great lengths to fix the server.

R

Rick Johnson

Just do everyone a favor and shut it down or quit posting about it crying n shit

D

Damo Perry

Pretty sure you were in justice. The tribe that got loads of stuff then cried abuse when the admins that actually gave a a fuck about fairness to other players destroyed your base

T

TJ Bond

Trash server

D

Damo Perry

Bro like I've said repeatedly all the admin issues ect... have been fixed. Everyone used to love playing on my server until 1 admin destroyed it's reputation

D

Declan Mcclure

dont shut it
down

B

Billy Hart

By far 1 off the best server Im playing on

J

Jon Kemp

One of the worst servers... great settings but full of trolls and no admins abuse, but they don't give a shit.

B

Ben Daniel Leggett

Admins do care except we all work full time jobs because we are grown men with responsibilities and families which takes priority over a game.... when we do get in we listen to our players and eliminate the trolls by banning them. What more can we do? Suggestions?

C

Chris Grant

Best dedicated server I've played on they go out there way to get events on for everyone and there's non of this admin abuse it's so chilled

N

Nico Tremain

If you don't play on ark2k17 you're a cottonheadedninnymuggins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom