Contact advertising [email protected]

-2. Minus bloomin 2? Does anyone else sometimes feel that the client punishes you for...

A

Alex Bond

-2. Minus bloomin 2? Does anyone else sometimes feel that the client punishes you for not being in a particular player demographic.

Grr, hook, slice, bunker, water. Worst Round ever.

Be surprised if I qualify.

M

Mike Laplaunte

"not being in a particular player demographic." I'm not sure I follow. Are you thinking they made the game harder for non-Asians?

O

Odd Magne Granli

The tournament? I had the absolutely worst rotten luck myself and barely scraped by with -2 as well..on an 18 hole. Nothing worked. I completely misread the wind constantly, missed the timings on the impacts multiple times, it was a disaster on par with Hindenburg.

A

Alex Bond

Not that they would do that would they.

J

Jeremy Boyer

no they dont do that its just the japanese players play alot more and are better at the game than we are. they also have diff rules towards micro transactions there so they are allowed to sell more stuff to the japanese player base than they can to NA and EU region players which is why in past HG games the japanese players could level their characters to higher levels. its about the money not about the region

A

Alex Bond

But isnt it level playing field on tournaments. Or does your rank still affect play with base equipment?

J

Jeremy Boyer

your rank deff effects your play cuz the higher your rank and the more time youve put into your character the better the stats u have on your clubs. your characters stats get added to whatever set of clubs you are using at the time

J

Jeremy Boyer

u need to max out your characters stats so u get the max added to the clubs you use in tournements

A

Alex Bond

Thanks Jeremy, I'll keep pounding away at the holes then, build the strength up.

C

Christopher Bailey

I feel ya.....I shot a pathetic -4 with 3 double bogeys and a triple

C

Caine Schneider

Elite contest means all players stats and clubs are level set. For this current qualifier, it’s mid level stats for your character (20-10-10-10) and standard clubs (0-0-0-0).

J

Jubril D Rawles

I skated by with 11 under par. Two double bogeys on the back 9

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom