C

Connor Young

Wallets out

A

Anthony Dyson

Wait what?

J

Jacob Heeney

...so basically y'all ready for a 2x evo event?

K

Kevin Cumbie

Lets see if people whip out their wallets for charity as fast as they do to get scammed

M

Mitchell Schunemann

People whip out those wallets for pixels anyway. Might as well donate it to something good and benefit.

N

Nathan J. Bartels

If every member of this group donated a dollar we could have a x6 weekend.

G

Grant Gillett

I have pledged to the extra life and the one ring fund ( victims and relatIves of Boston Bombing) in games before... I will continue to do so in association with games that continue to earn my respect for the community they built.. Ark not so much... While I love playing the game that is Ark .. I ignore daily stuff that is incomplete or incompetent.. or just uncomfotable as a player.. the community is acidic mostly and the dev staff come of as toxic and entitled. I'll not be contributing my alms in the name of Ark or Wild Card...

J

Jennifer Leonard

What did they raise last year?

M

Marcus Jordan

$25,800 give or take

J

Jennifer Leonard

I looked they raised 25k last year.

T

Tyler Allen

Someone throw them a couple million

J

Josiaha Hickerson

Please donate to the link below and watch the live stream tomorrow. I have 5 keys to Ark Survival Evolved standard edition, 2 for Season passes for PC. Please follow me on mixer and be the highest donater to win the Standard edition and a season pass. The second highest donater can choose from one or the other. Must follow me on mixer and donate to be entered to win the prizes. All donations are tax deductible and go to the children's hospital in Honolulu. Nov 4 Stream,

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom