Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One ‼️CALLING ALL ARK PLAYERS ‼️ I’ve got an amazing 24/7 PvPvE server for you, currently...

J

Josh Hallman

‼CALLING ALL ARK PLAYERS ‼

I’ve got an amazing 24/7 PvPvE server for you, currently hosted on The Center

❗Please read entire post thoroughly before joining! (rules, stats, etc...)❗

Open to the public, with a fun, friendly, helpful and active community, that's growing every day!✌♥

We love new people! All are welcome! We encourage you and your friends to join!

We PvP to keep the game interesting but also respect people wanting to stay strictly PvE ➕☮
(Strictly PvE players are protected)

We conduct a plethora of entertaining random events that offer a huge variety of prizes!!

Battle area is currently a work in progress

Trading post open to the public!

⚔Admin designed Raidable bases, hidden around the map⚔

Still fairly new server so a lot of big areas still open for building!!

(Currently there is a starter Argy but no kit however, if I am on I will help you out, within reason)

‼⚠⚰(DO NOT FLY OVER JUNGLE SOUTH, OWNERS BASE WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN)⚰⚠‼

Server settings:⚖
* 5x Player Weight
* 3x Dino Weight
* 3x XP
* 3x Harvesting
* 8x Taming
* 8x Maturation
* 6x Incubation
* 1.7x Crate Drops
* 1.3x Fishing

(Settings are meant to still keep things somewhat legit and challenging but not make you invest all of your time in becoming fortified)

⚠⚠Even an amazing server like this still has some important rules though: (Bans and warnings may vary)

Absolutely no base wiping. (raiding is fine just don't wipe an entire base)

No player, or tamed targeting turrets allowed on rafts. (Rafts are pointless now anyways)

No attacking/ killing passive tames. (Passive won't hurt you just leave the poor things alone)

No spawn killing. (Come on guys)

No raiding new players. (However, if new players raid they revoke their privilege of raid immunity)

No Raiding Strictly PvE players (They are listed PvE for a reason, PvE tribes can be identified by a visible yellow flag outside of their base)

Strictly PvE players cannot participate in any raids (watching still counts as participation)

(We understand PvP but there is a fine line between PvP and trolling)

☣☢Basically, just don't be toxic☢☣

☮To strictly PvE players☮

* You must put [PvE] in your tribe name

* You must message admin about being PvE. (You will receive a flag to place outside of your base, thus allowing other players to know that you’re strictly PvE)

* You must have your flag outside your base with easy visibility

* If you choose to be PvE you will remain so unless you message admin about changing

* PvE players are allowed to raid the “Raid Me” bases, they are considered an event

(Don’t try to raid then change your tribe name and put up a flag claiming you’re PvE admin keeps a log of all current PvE tribes)

⚔Admin has placed raidable bases around the map owned by “Raid Me”⚔

* All bases contain prizes and loot along with possible passive tames.

* If you can raid the base without killing the passive you also receive the passive

* There are three different difficulty bases (easy, medium, hard) each containing loot corresponding to the level of the base

‍If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them, just PM me or message "a injured puppy" on Xbox

Owner of the server accounts GT:
Alkader (main account)
Osvaldoalonso6 (account hosting server)

Admin of the server GT:
ChaseAngel3309 (Lyss)

❇To join our server simply:

✅Add both accounts of the owner as friends

✅Message Alkader to be added to the server

Once added just join the game off of Osvaldoalonso6's profile!

To receive starter argy simply message either Lyss or myself and we will try to get on and give it to you ASAP (don’t message owner)

Also please make sure to join our club on Xbox/Facebook to be up to date of any, events, game news, server updates etc...
"Osvaldoalonso 6 Ark Server"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom