Contact advertising [email protected]

You want rez out of the game that bad? Fine. Let's see how long it takes for people to...

• Thread starter Andrew Jessen-Tyler
  • Start date
A

Andrew Jessen-Tyler

You want rez out of the game that bad? Fine. Let's see how long it takes for people to cry about this then.

I encourage all who play Mercy to do this as well.

M

Makayla Butler

I might actually do this just to be a cunt.

M

Matthew Randall

But what happens when you find out most of us don't care?

A

Anissa Martinez

Imma do this when ever I play with friends who drop my Sr with stupid flankings and deaths

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

I mean, when the Nerf hits live, I don't see Mercy being used that much anyways so it's like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A

An'Shawn Blair

I use d.va, Lucio, and junkrat all of which get to point quickly so I'm not bothered

M

Melissa Ann Miller

Not a bad idea. People will complain "why didn't you use your one rez to bring me back"

J

Jessica Berge

The problem is that I want Rez gone so my team doesn't bitch and complain about it. Removing it from my menu while the opposing team still has Rez just puts me at a disadvantage.

E

Eric Dawson Towne

Yeah put your team at a disadvantage and throw the game while the enemy team still has theirs. Your really doing your a favor here bud.

M

Mandy McDonald

No one cares if they don’t have rez, they only care if they don’t have rez and the other team does. That’s the base of the problem. If neither team has Rez it’s totally cool, however if one does it puts that team with a clear advantage since the entire match will be a 6v7+ meaning in order to compete you are forcing someone to play mercy just to put it on an even playing field. No other mechanic is like that.

*this is based off two teams of equal skill levels

A

Andrew Jessen-Tyler

C

Crystal Gordon

I actually think it's pathetic that people complain about her rez.

C

Crystal Gordon

Thats what Mercy fucking is

C

Crystal Gordon

She rezs people. If she can't do that then fuck the lore

A

Andy Pants

So you're going to be petty and throw games? Okay. People don't want rez in-game and balance. If you don't rez because you're a petty twat, and the enemy will use it because they are not petty twats. GOod job. YOu are a toxic thrower.

I

Ian Christian

Look at all the mercy whine posts, no one gives a crap if you remove res you want to throw games go ahead ‍♂ enjoy your report lmao

A

Anna Wang

You realise youre throwing right?

J

Jackson Lo

The other team would still have it. Think m8

A

Ashlei Tovar

I don't usually rez if I don't want to die

A

Andrew Jessen-Tyler

Jayde Sletta