Contact advertising [email protected]

You know what I thought about? Yes, I know, video games don't have to make sense. Why...

S

Sammy Bourgeois

You know what I thought about? Yes, I know, video games don't have to make sense. Why though, IS Tracer's HP so dysmal? Like I get baby D.Va, right. But for a random comparison: Junkrat has a peg leg and his trinkets do all the work for him. 200 hp. Tracer withstood enough G forces to effectively travel IN FLIGHT in a wormhole in space. Considering how much of a ridiculous badass Tracer is for surviving this at all, much less rehabilitating stronger than she was ever before, why the heck can a random burnt criminal boi take more abuse than Tracer can? (just for example)

J

Jeremy Kreis

I feel like I fixate most on Zarya having 200hp lol

S

Sean Stout

Or think of it this way tracer is a time traveler stuck in the quantum space of time but her Chrono accelerator keeps her in current time being torn between keeping her there and being warped to a different time could make her body extremely fragile

A

Allen Haehle

I always thought Tracer should have 50 shield

D

Donovan Ferrara

Cuse she would be too good with anything higher than 150 health

S

Sam Wilkinson

Well tracer can't withstand the impact of the accident without her chrono accelerator if it breaks she starts warping into different times and what not. Happens in doomfist animation.

K

Kali Lopez

Another thing that bothers me is that Pharah does damage to herself even though she is in a military grade suit. And Junkrat is half nude and he doesn’t hurt himself (anymore). How.

J

Joe Joe Joe

Technically Tracer has 298 hp but ye.

B

Brent Hazelton

Because if tracer had 200hp shed be unstoppable

B

Beau Popkin

I don't understand how Ana can shoot syringes into D.vas mech and heal it.

A

Aaron Angeles

Because that burnt boi is so burnt his skin turned crusty adding +50 armor to zelda so that sinbad can rescue annie without using tibbers. But Plankton always comes to help Bramblesnacth Butterscotch. So thats why.

B

Brendan Rogers

She’s tiny...tiny people in video games are easy to kill...and she’s fast. Speedy = less health. Slower = more health

H

Harshul Kuhar

Rein - full body suit = 500 hp
Hog - thicc asf = 600 hp

N

Noman Saleem

People don't have HP in lore. They die with one bullet

N

Noman Saleem

Winston was able to beat down Doomfist and capture him while in the game he is no match for doomfist punches.

Z

Zac Murphy

I'm sorry that the game isn't unplayable

K

Kim Hughes

I'm pretty sure its so low because there is no skill ceiling to her. If you're really damn good you won't die and you will wreck everything. If she had more hp she'd be overpowered

M

Mark Sulpir

calm down

F

Francisco Leal

i think jeff or someone said this once but they just can’t balance lore and gameplay at the same time heroes have cool downs to make the game balanced people have certain health to balance the game, heroes respawn in 7 seconds for gameplay reasons y’know

A

Aliyah K. Wood

you overthink things too much.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom