A

Alex Mac

Buy it...

C

Carlos Lara

Buy it?

A

Anthony Lombardi

I bought it as I knew I would have to to play it.

P

Paul Bruce Jr.

Buy it dude, worth.

J

Joshua Sven Joyce Scenna

Y'all saying "buy it" don't understand content gating, I guess.

S

Saxon William

The heroic strike milestone was added with the DLC so you don't deserve to complete it without getting it, the flashpoint however you have a point but it's just one don't be a baby

J

Jarod Poland

Buy it. It's pretty damn good tbh.

S

Sean Conkle

I bet you waste more than $20 a week on dumb shit anyways. Buy it.

D

Daniel West

If you can’t afford a $20 DLC you probably shouldn’t be gaming

Y

Yuri Diez

Dlc is worth it. But game is totally ruined bcuz of sadboiz who are salty cuz of cosmetics.

P

Paul Bruce Jr.

Content gating, that is the dumbest thing I have heard so far. Buy it, if you don't like it don't play it. I bought No man's Sky....oops, life goes on.

S

Ste McSteal

I moved to pc and had to buy the dlc. Its worth it just for things to do on the game . I bought it because i wasnt aloud to do nightfall and i needed exotics with it being a new account ao i got lured in

A

Agustin Bernasconi

If you don't have osiris you don't care enough about PVE, if you don't care about PVE you like PVP, in PVP light doesn't matter, i don't see the problem

B

Brendan Yong

What's heroic strike? I'm new to the game, just bought it yesterday. And I also haven't receive my items included in digital deluxe edition. Anyone know why

N

Nathan McNeill

If you are going to play D2, you have to buy the DLC. It is why the game is such a ripoff.

P

Paval Vlad

that is barely a dlc their 'new' changes removed more than they added, the 'new' planet is a smaller than the farm and it is overall reskined vex enemies with glass on them

C

Caleb Hauka

cry moar

C

Connor Knopp

Lets look at the fact if this was a console D2 group then i wouldve been called a bitch 10times and admins would’ve turned off commenting .. Pc players must be Canadians eh

P

Paul Bruce Jr.

I can't wait to check out the next expansion, it is paid for why wouldn't I? Haha, we will grind it out, do the raid content and probably quit shortly thereafter because there is no real reward for doing the raids regularly. Sorry, beating a dead dog here, but truth. Love the game, that is fact.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom