Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Wow. Getting so close. It's been over two years and almost 1700 hours for this guy,...

B

Brent Haverty

Wow. Getting so close. It's been over two years and almost 1700 hours for this guy, and I don't plan on putting it down yet. Been fun playing with you guys through the development.

B

Brent Haverty

No I'm not going to console Tony Capponi. Just cool to see it on the shelf finally. :)

K

Krys J. S. Waits

Ya but they pushed it back again to the 29th instead of the 8th. This k they will ever release it? Lol

B

Brent Haverty

Wonder if we will all get these special bionic dino costume skins they mention too?

K

Krys J. S. Waits

If you pre-order the collectors edition through game stop then from my understanding yes you will. They're not saying much about that though

P

Paul Emsley

Unfortunately after they release I think the devs are going to toss it in garbage. They cannot fix the game. The huge lag issues. Servers cannot support more than 15 ppl. No way anyone could ever have a 1vs1 fistfight let along fullscale Dino wars. If they had any intention of putting out better server we would of seen it by now. I love this game have 4500 hrs into it, my tribe rules 3 servers. I honestly think the devs are gonna take the money and run on release tho

J

Jesse Hibbs

Awful game

M

Maddie Jane

why comment if you're just going to complain?

C

Corey Barragan

better yet why be in a group clearly on the topic of the very thing you dislike lol

L

Les Fuller

Just a quick one, I own it on steam and scorched earth. Do I have to pay again? Also got it on ps4

S

Stipsits Balázs

2700 in game hours :-D :-D

C

Chad Aguiniga

I can't wait I just need loads of money

R

Rick Marks

is the copy of early access still valid after release?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom