Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Would any >Masters players mind reviewing a video of one of my games to tell me why...

L

Leland R Metzger

Would any >Masters players mind reviewing a video of one of my games to tell me why I've dropped from 2900 to 2200? I am improving it feels but my games don't reflect that. Would really appreciate it

K

Kevin Driskell Jr.

It would probably end up being due to your team. One person cannot carry a team entirely.

L

Leland R Metzger

Especially being a tank main, playing primarily Winston. But I should be having more good teammates than bad. Especially if I'm playing at a level above my current SR

C

Corbin Hilliker

I’ve stopping playin for the season. Everyones super try hard for a final push to a season high

A

Albert Larsson

Why not just post the video here

L

Luke Joseph Francis

I would suggest playing with a group of people

Τ

Τηλέμαχος Σωτηριάδης

Been master for 5 seasons, can provide some tips if I can see a vid.

G

George Rodriguez

Doesn’t matter tbh. Solo q is so unbalanced. You either get rolled or roll the other team haha

T

Terrance Gange

im not masters but i know what im talking about, and have a good overall understanding of the game. if you dropped 700 sr i wouldnt blame teamates id look at your own personal preformance. because its generally 75% your fault that there is a loss( not just yours your team in general but did your mistakes contribute to the loss etc.) like is running winston ideal, do you have good enough dps/heals to support you on what your doing? if not you may need to switch or etc because winston is a verry team centered tank

W

William Riot Harris

Honestly the end of the season and year is super shitty I freefell something like 200 Sr the other night playing with at least one thrower per match poeople with fcking 10% win rate on hanzo and widdow running 4 dps it sucks ass.

L

Leland R Metzger

I mean you can be the judge

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom