Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Wondering is it a good or bad idea to buy used joy cons?

J

James McCord

Wondering is it a good or bad idea to buy used joy cons?

A

Abigail Skelcher

Depends is it from a shop or private seller ? I'd say no to a private seller as u have no guarantee. Also where there are still ones with problems that might be why they are selling them.

A

Abigail Skelcher

But even used from a shop you still have a guarantee

J

Jermaine Jordan

I'd only ever buy used controllers from GameStop.

K

Kevin Munson

Either way you have no warranty from Nintendo... FYI I run a game store so please don't tell me Nintendo will warranty a used item, they won't

D

Daniel Garcia

I bought a used left neon blue joy-con from GameStop. Looks and works perfectly fine. If something happens to it, I'll substitute monthly game purchase for another one. Self insurance, bay-bee.

J

Jordan JF

Depends on price id say

E

Edgar De Santiago

If it's new then yes if it's not then no I notice they are really ummmm idk not cheap but they will wear out quick ish idk in a few months like 2 tops 3

C

Charles Bowser

I bought a second set used at gamestop they were basically brand new... they weren't as marked down as I would have thought they would be sold separately 40 each witch is the same as buying a set of brand new ones (which I couldnt find) and I save 10% so it wasn't the worst deal...

D

Davin Lee Nauta

As long as it works fine, I'm sure you're good to go. Do a test before you buy it (if possible).

J

Joseph D DeMatteis

BAD

H

Heather Ekrom

bad buy em new

A

Austin Kanka

Buy my "used" ones on eBay. I ended up with 2 sets on accident

J

James Lara

They can't be that old. Hehe

R

Ryan Millar

If the price is right I would gamble on it...

M

Maat Khan

Bad. People pick their noses

J

Jacob Stafford

I bought a preowned neon red joy con set and they work fine.

J

James Empaynado

You just have to look at the condition for yourself if you are buying from a store or a private seller I used to buy a lot of controllers and flip them and most of them were in great condition what more maybe 10-15% I had to pass on I'd say go for it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom