Contact advertising [email protected]

Wondering if someone can help please. Im building my first gaming pc, I have an msi...

D

Danny Morrall

Wondering if someone can help please. Im building my first gaming pc, I have an msi gtx760 gpu that, for some reason, my pc is having troubles finding. In the pic u can see that it knows something is there it just cant detect it What can I do? tia

T

Triq Tores

Have you Installed the driver? Also can check that you have changed to graphics card instead of on board graphics.

D

Danny Morrall

It doesnt install. Ive scanned for new hardware, changed from pci to pcie in bios, taken it out and tried in the other slot. Ive also uninstalled the igpu. Nothing seems to work

L

Lars Ose-Johansen

Make sure the power cables to the gpu is plugged in in both ends

D

Danny Morrall

Its all plugged in. The fans spin up. The only thing with the cables is im having to use 2x 3pin molex to 6pin adaptor, but ive read that thats fine.

M

Matt Magill

Disable the onboard through the bios...read your motherboard manual on how to access...

D

Danny Morrall

Tried that, well the only option in bios is to change it to "first display PCI-e" which ive done.

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

Instead of scanning the hardware go to the nvidia site and download the driver?

H

Himanshu Bhatara

You might have to clear CMOS. When I was installing my 780, had the same issue. Clearing CMOS fixed it right away.

D

Danny Morrall

Ive downloaded nvidia driver but still nothing. I took the battery out yesterday to clear cmos, nothing, this morning I used the jumper to clear cmos and still nothing

M

Matt Magill

I think your Mobo might just be to dated, it looks like your running an adapter,. If so I'd try it out with a proper power supply...

D

Danny Morrall

Ive got a 750w ATX power supply, the only adaptor on it is the 2x3 pin molex to 6 pin

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom