Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch With all the trash talking about Nyko going on I wanted to offer a differing opinion....

T

Trevor Verhelst

With all the trash talking about Nyko going on I wanted to offer a differing opinion. The thing that defines a company's customer service isn't what they do when things go right, it's what they do when things go horribly wrong. Nyko has proven to me that they are a stand up company by saying they'll replace the Switches that were bricked by the update. THAT is a stand up company. They didn't NEED to do that, many other companies would have just said something like "oh you didn't follow manufacturers recommended instructions, blah blah blah".

I'll be buying Nyko products in the future!

R

Ray Gordon

Agree... but I am not buying a dock!

S

Scott Hartsock

So... are they going to replace the dock too? Just curious. Saw them at walmart for 45 today. Wonder what can be done to fix it all.

S

Singgih Agung Saputra

Yap you true,, i went to their twitter and they say they will take responsibility for that..

G

Gary Nolan

To be fair nyko is doing pretty piss poor on most things switch the nyko battery is huge doesn’t have a great charge and isn’t very portable. The dock bricks systems they’re screen protectors are cheap and don’t really protect the screen that well for a screen protector. The hori dockable thin shell feels flimsy and also doesn’t dock right so it isn’t dockable. They do make some good products but they keep making duds on the switch

C

Clayton David Miller

What's bricked mean

J

Jessica Bryant

I feel bad for Nyko in a way. It’s not like they wanted this to happen, and now they have to deal with it. They’re distressed, more importantly the Switch owners affected are distressed, Nintendo has to deal with it so they’re distressed. It’s bad for everyone Does anyone know what t is specifically about their dock that creates this problem paired with the update???

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom