Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Wild card don’t care about anything but $$, apparently can’t even replace lost...

J

Justin Hf

Wild card don’t care about anything but $$, apparently can’t even replace lost characters after having screenshots and proof lol.

J

Jason Griffith

Game is absolute trash, especially on consoles. The dev team has essentially given up on this game

J

Jer D Canada

Must have been a legacy character

T

Takeem Berry

yep.... sounds about right a couple of my friends lost characters and to make it worst some of them lost a character more than once and has since quit ark, I don't play as much anymore but damn that's shitty m8 hope everything works out

R

Rich Giga

Thats ark They only care bout those dollars .. While we seen them doin it for other people .. Great Job and keep wondering why more and more people Quit the game even after official Release yall still $uck

S

Seth Thurman

Make a new character ya lazy f

B

Brian Messenger

Well if you lost something in a transfer you know the risk. Its known the small chance of memory loss unfortunatly

J

Jeff Schwartz

That's one reason I got my own server.

D

Drue Ervin

They've said said they won't support legacy servers since bringing out the new official servers. That's part of the reason my tribe switched

B

Blake Behrends

Lmao y’all mother fuckers made haste to leave legacy because they wouldn’t provide customer support and this is what you get! Hahahahah

S

Seth Thurman

Why can't anyone take an L and move on anymore? Always with the crying just play and when obstacles happen play. Games are for fun, Don't forget. Mofos stressin

C

Cody Slater

I love all the "just make a new character" bootlicking cunts.

J

Justin Hf

no is one wining it’s just the fact that the help that they give is pathetic and we can all agree to it. And this is new official idk what every one is on about legacy lmfao. I already have a new character leveled up just saying wildcard is shit.

H

Hillary Ann Henson

Even when they did replace them it was just to like level 80 or 90 and you didnt get you engram's back or your imprints you got a new character and levels that's it

R

Robert Bush

Hey Jeremy Steiglitz, have a nice rest of your day, fucker...

S

Seth Thurman

Lol bootlicking. It's a game dude. Take it easy and have fun. Bad things happen to good people so why do you expect your life to go smooth;) haha chill

M

Mark Davenhill

Probably a legacy server character, my friend lost his character and got it back not too long ago

T

Taylor Eckenrode

How long did it take you to get to 98. Because in the past 3 days, I’ve gotten to just about 61. I understand losing a character is shitty, but they rolled the server back meaning all the new data on it was erased and restored to the last known “good” backup. I’m not trying to “boot lick,” I’m explaining exactly what a roll back does because it’s painfully obvious people don’t know what they are. You transferred at a bad time, unbeknownst to you. If you want to keep playing, make a new character, collect explorer’s notes, and boost your levels back up. No point in complaining about erased data. It can’t be recovered, that’s not how roll backs work.

T

Taylor Eckenrode

It’s the same thing as an IT tech restoring your computer to the last known good configuration. It’s a roll back. For everyone bitching about how they should be able to get his data back, it’s impossible. Jesus christ, don’t bitch about IT shit if you don’t know what the terms mean.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom