Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Why is everyone's top end and acceleration so much quicker then mine on mario kart...

• Thread starter Jeff Kihei Woods
  • Start date
J

Jeff Kihei Woods

Why is everyone's top end and acceleration so much quicker then mine on mario kart online. I find it quite annoying.

What's everyone's build for the kart when you race?

C

Chad Laparra

Gotta drift drift drift

D

Dave Gayheart

When you're picking your kart, use + or - to look at your stats. Each character has different case stats that change with each kart piece

J

Jeff Kihei Woods

I know all those tricks and it still seems I am the slowest one.lol. Guess I need more playing.

It just feels like they last past me and I can never keep up. I usually rank like 5th-8th which I know isn't terrible. Just feel I can be better.

But that's all relative to the power ups you get

N

Nathan Robb

Pick heavy characters. You could have the same kart but completely different top speed according to the weight of your character

D

Daniel Esh

I kinda hate the coin mechanic because the cars out front grab them and the middle of the pack is normally so insane that you have 3-7 coins for the entire race. Used to dominate on Wii but in 8 you need to get in the top 3 as quick as possible or you have next to no shot.

J

Jeff Kihei Woods

I feel the power ups are a little lacking as well. I can have a star and never catch up with the dude just right in front of me.

S

Spencer Miller

It all depends on the character. The characters usually have their own stats

J

Jason Cameron

You can see the acceleration and other stats of every kart when you are choosing a kart. Baby karts accelerate faster.And people are probably using speed boosts at the beginning of the race by holding accelerate when the 2 drops. Also, if you have a large character, you will accelerate slower but have a higher top speed.

R

Ryne Santos

I always use heavy. Metal Mario, now gold Mario with circuit special, cyber slick, and whatever glider tops out the speed.

J

John Piazza

I just pick whatever looks pretty

J

Jack Barrera

I go full acceleration. I don't worry about speed

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

Acceleration is good when u get hit it easier to gain back speed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom