Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone hate horizon lunar colony?

• Thread starter Omar Al Moghrabi
  • Start date
O

Omar Al Moghrabi

Why does everyone hate horizon lunar colony?

S

Santiago Jara

Because it's shit, and 2cp which makes it even shittier

B

Brandon Roach

I actually really like it, I think people hate it because the points are too close together and second point is right outside defence spawn or something?

L

Luke Wright

It's 2CP with the most unbalanced second point out of the 2CP list.
Like temple of Anus probably has the most unbalanced first checkpoint.

I don't hate the map but I wouldn't choose it if we had a choice.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Because it’s shite. Too open.

H

Hoàng Nguyễn

It's an awesome map for widowmaker, and if you play Mei+Junkrat on def it is really hard to take the 2nd point

N

Nikola Oertel

Cause u can't defend it xD

D

Dustin Turner

I personally like it, I rarely lose a defense hold on point a and no one knows how to hold against spam breaking shield

A

Aaron Hamilton

The only reason i like it is because i'm a widow main

C

Colin Marner

In solo que defense barely needs any skill at all and offense needs a goddamn miracle to win

J

Jacqui Lamont

well I don't hate it, but it ain't my favourite map. Attacking on it seems a little too hard and defence is pretty easy with the right comp

N

Nchimunya Grimm Syafunko

I only recently started hating it.

H

Hiten Kadam

Because Structure of that Map is Weird for Both Attackers as well as Defenders

K

Kayla Atkins

Well I love it on defence lol

L

Lauren Galbraith

It’s a great point for defending, especially if you’re Widowmaker. Attacking sucks

L

Luna Bellinski

I'm one of the few people who doesn't actually hate that map ngl it's probably one of my favourite maps. It has very good def potential if you pick the right heroes but also isn't /that/ difficult to take, again if you pick the right heroes. The second point is slightly harder to def but it's so close to the spawn it balances that. Honestly I feel like a lot of people complain bc it's the sort of map where you need certain heroes to do well on it and people are unwilling to pick those heroes over their main. Like it's the sort of map where snipers on attack are viable and people refuse to accept that kinda thing for whatever reason. Also the sort of map where you NEED a junkrat on attack and that's another thing people don't seem to like.

J

Jay Henry

Won 5-4 there the other day and enemy had a steamroll first round with 5:28 spare on the clock I just accepted defeat but we took it faster on attack with 6:10 was a wtf game

G

Glenn David Barres

I love this map.

J

Jhonatan Remigio

I like it more than oasis

C

Conner Bryce Gooding

because it's awkward

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom