Contact advertising [email protected]

Why does everyone hate hanzo

R

Robert Kirk

Why does everyone hate hanzo

K

Kemis Savage

Mechanically inclined hero. You need to be good to be a good hanzo. He doesn't fit into comps well as compared to other possible hero's. Scatter arrow victims. Like widow, she's the one hero that can singly handily carry any team IF you bang out them headshots efficiently. Since people can't do it & on top off that refuse to flex, they're both in the same boat.

J

Juan Nunez

I don’t care but a lot of the times he just doesn’t get on the payload when he is the last one who could contest it. They stay back thinking they can one shot the enemy team and just lose

Z

Zdeněk Petr

I hate him because his hitbox is too much

A

Angela Stevens

Hitbox too large. One hit kill hero. No skill. That simple.

U

Ugnė Lazauskaitė

Hes annoying as fuck. Lets be honest.

M

Mary Gimenez

Apparently only a shimada can control the dragons and also hitboxes, I hate scatter arrow as much as I hate deflect.

H

Hector Rodriguez

It’s just when he scatters me while I’m a tank and I have full health and I die, it just makes me wanna bang my head on the screen

T

Thomas Willemse

Because they shit on him all day as a bad character until they come up against a good one and have no idea what to do so they get squashed and call him out for being broken but really they're just salty that they didn't know any other way to handle him other than "hurr durr habzo bad XD"

J

Jacob Balsimo

Scatter arrow

C

Cally Green

Because the haters can't counter hanzo or play hanzo properly

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

I love Hanzo. I've had so many good Hanzos on my teams, seen them carry games, and one of my favorite players is great at Hanzo. I wish I could be good at him.

L

Liam Sacris

Because people doesn't like characters who kill their brothers

N

Nastia Shimada McCree

I am a proud hanzo main

B

Brandon Lyman

Because 90% of Hanzo players are shit and he's in every damn game.

V

Vanessa Foxette

SCATTA

A

Aaron Cooper

Honeslty you do not need to be that good to be a good Hanzo, he's a fairly medium risk high reward hero

D

Daniel Crow

Large arrow hitbox Insta kill with easy headshots

D

Dinis Pedroso

I dont have problems with non-meta heros but i dont like when they are beeing played by egocentrical pricks that dont flex when are beeing counter(im a bit oblivion to the effecion of my team so i cant blame a person for loosing just cause he is playing a hero that is infamous for that)

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Because he’s a cunt.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom